Slugger Shavings 2057.1 - For Gosh Darn Darn

GM: Brian Pinnell

Moderator: RT60

RT60
BBA GM

Slugger Shavings 2057.1 - For Gosh Darn Darn

Post by RT60 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:31 pm

Louisville police report they have contained the last of the riots that broke out across the great Louisville metro area after reports that the Sluggers picked relatively unknown John Coxtolstoy with pick 16. This reporter was unable to find any pundit that had Coxtolstoy on their board in the first round, so naturally the pick is questionable. Why the fanbase resorted to physical violence and mayhem is a more concerning question for the team, with the answer most certainly the Sluggers' 8-16 start with no hope for a turnaround anytime soon.

"WTF is this GM doing?" screamed one rabid fan. "Does he really care about winning? There were so many obviously better picks he could have made."

GM BP was unavailable for comment as he and rest of his staff were hunkered down at the local country club enjoying a steak sandwich and a steak sandwich.

Team owner Millard Dovale was also at the club but stepped out to address the pick and the resulting violence. "First, I love the passion our fans bring. I am glad they are on our side. Second, GM BP assured me that Coxtolstoy is a friend of Alan's, and that is all I needed to hear."

The only part of Louisville that survived unscathed from the riots was the relatively small Scottish-Romanian neighborhood. Posters of Coxtolstoy could be easily seen while driving through the four-house neighborhood, clearly beaming with pride.

Jwalk100
GB: FL Pacific Division Director

Re: Slugger Shavings 2057.1 - For Gosh Darn Darn

Post by Jwalk100 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:35 pm

Fletch Lives!
ImageImageImageImageImage

trmmilwwi
BBA GM

Re: Slugger Shavings 2057.1 - For Gosh Darn Darn

Post by trmmilwwi » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:19 am

Charge it to the Underhills.
trmmilwwi - GM San Antonio Outlaws