Slugger Shavings 2053.5 - More Fenomore

GM: Brian Pinnell

Moderator: RT60

RT60
BBA GM

Slugger Shavings 2053.5 - More Fenomore

Post by RT60 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:34 pm

The Sluggers were not looking to deal at the trade deadline, but they couldn't resist when Rocky Mountain made some inquiries. Gone is Ryobe Watanabe, a utility infielder who was having trouble get a starting role, and in exchange came Neill Fenomore, or "Beast" for short.

Beast won his first start for the Sluggers against Seattle, going 8 solid innings and picking up player of the game. He lost his second start but looked decent. Fenomore might be best known for being one of the better starters in the GBC, ultimately getting the golden ticket to the BBA from Omaha before the 2052 season with a whopping 6 year/$44M contract. After playing just one game for Omaha this season, he was waived and picked up by Rocky Mountain who put him in the bullpen where he dominated.

Louisville has had disappointing starting pitching at the #4 and #5 spot so was happy to upgrade by getting Beast at the deadline. But some fans are cringing at Beast's cap hit starting in 2055 (10.8M). "I think he still has great upside, so I bet we will be thankful he is so cheap later in his contract," said a defensive GM BP. "I got Beast to get us the last wildcard spot. But he will help us get even more in the future."

Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

Re: Slugger Shavings 2053.5 - More Fenomore

Post by Dington » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:53 pm

Nope. Don’t like this.
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Louisville Sluggers”