I Write TN For BWW Coupons - Vol 2, Issue 2

GM: Aaron Weiner

Moderator: aaronweiner

ronzonie7
Ex-GM

I Write TN For BWW Coupons - Vol 2, Issue 2

Post by ronzonie7 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 am

Man, I have some hitter really pounding it out right now...

Jim McNiven - He's having a great year, so far, hitting .386/.435/.542, sparking conversations that he's found the old magic that brought us five straight 800+ OPS seasons earlier in his career. The power isn't there anymore, but he still gets on base at a decent clip.

Scott Cooper - Put up BOM type numbers in April, hitting .360/.454/.660 with 6 HR, 24 RBI, 10 doubles, and 18 BB. He's walked as many times as he's struck out, and I think has firmly established himself as one of the top hitters in the MBBA. His defense, on the other hand...

Aaron Hayes
- His CS are up a bit, which are hurting his VORP somewhat, but he's still an amazing table setter, raking 11 doubles, a couple of triples, and hitting .360. His 40 Hits are amongst the leaders in the MBBA. He's perhaps the most exciting player in baseball. Pure athleticism.

Reddie Ray - Our big FA acquisition is doing just fine, carrying a .310/.380/.509 line into May, and leading the club with 24 Runs Scored. He brings a significant improvement to our OF over last season. All three regulars in the OF are hitting over .300 this season, and contributing to the third highest run producing offense in the MBBA.

I think we see an MVP this season out of this group. My money is on Cooper, who is just dynamite, but Hayes (who should have won it last season) could make a case for himself before it's all said and done. Good times in Greenville!

Return to “Jacksonville Zombies”