Brooklyn State of Mind: New Development Complex Is Biggest Unknown Of Robins Offseason (2058.7)

GM: Ben Heuring

Moderator: lordtoffee

lordtoffee
BBA GM

Brooklyn State of Mind: New Development Complex Is Biggest Unknown Of Robins Offseason (2058.7)

Post by lordtoffee » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:27 pm

As the BBA world braces itself to see who wins the title, the Robins have been putting the finishing touches on what is being called the most ambitious facility build in their history. At both the Robins spring training facility in Florida and across the street from Ebbets Field, the Robins have announced the construction of state of the art baseball training facilities. Team officials cut the blue ribbon this week at both locations, and the media were invited to ask questions. The two facilities are both indoors, feature the latest technology to measure performance, a state of the art computing system, and plenty of room for various drills and spaces for players and coaches to use. The Robins have joined other BBA teams in using grants from the BBA, USA Baseball, and private donors.

At the ceremony, Robins Chief Baseball Officer Ben Heuring was optimistic about what this facility could bring. "This facility is awesome. The players, coaches, ownership, and my executive team think that we are going to be able to match at this facility what our fellow clubs are doing. With this being the first offseason that we have to use these new tools, I think that we are going to need to see what this means. To be honest, in my conversations with fellow executives and the Commissioner's Office, how these centers are going to be used is the gigantic unknown. After all, what happens here could very well determine the pennant next year."
Chief Baseball Officer- Brooklyn Robins

The Rebuilding Will Continue Until the Robins improve.

Return to “Brooklyn Robins”