Brooklyn State of Mind: 2058 Will Be A Tough Jump (2058.1)

GM: Ben Heuring

Moderator: lordtoffee

lordtoffee
BBA GM

Brooklyn State of Mind: 2058 Will Be A Tough Jump (2058.1)

Post by lordtoffee » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:14 pm

There is indeed hope in Brooklyn going into 2058. After the Robins were able to take a step from the bottom of the Atlantic to over 70 wins in 2057, the Robins are looking forward to take the next step. With a couple of young players having taken steps forward in development combined with hopeful improvements in the pitching staff in 2058, the Robins are gunning to move to around .500 as a good next step. Chief Baseball Officer Ben Heuring talked to the media in India following discussions with the Robins ownership about what the expectations are and getting his money to spend.

"Last season ended up being a success. Our attendance was up, we made more money, and was thrilled to see that the players were able to bank some experiences that gives me confidence that this club can continue to build towards ending the playoff streak. I won't be talking about what my conversations with the ownership were. Those discussions gave me confidence that we can get some additional help to strengthen the team and give Robins fans something to enjoy watching."
Chief Baseball Officer- Brooklyn Robins

The Rebuilding Will Continue Until the Robins improve.

Return to “Brooklyn Robins”