Brooklyn State of Mind: Robins Make A Statement Signing (2054.3)

GM: Ben Heuring

Moderator: lordtoffee

lordtoffee
BBA GM

Brooklyn State of Mind: Robins Make A Statement Signing (2054.3)

Post by lordtoffee » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:47 pm

The Robins needed a ton of work in the offseason to improve, and with plenty of cap space, cash, and contracts coming off the books, this offseason would be an ideal time for the Robins to do some serious work on improving their outlook for 2054. Well, this week was when the Robins made a strong statement. The Robins have just completed the signing of free agent infielder/DH......Ernest McBride? That can't be right? The slugger who is 4 home runs shy of 500? The reigning comeback player of the year? Did he just sign with Brooklyn? What in the actual?

"Yes, Ernest McBride is the newest Brooklyn Robin, and I was incredibly pleased to see a line around the block of the Robins team store in Flatbush this morning as fans are looking to buy a ton of merchandise. McBride needs no introduction, as he will be a critical bat that will anchor the lineup. Combine this signing with the trade that we made with Louisville earlier this offseason, I feel confident that while there is still plenty of work to be done, the Robins have been able to improve our situation. We shall see if this continues, but the Robins fans should be confident that more help is on the way."
Chief Baseball Officer- Brooklyn Robins

The Rebuilding Will Continue Until the Robins improve.

trmmilwwi
BBA GM

Re: Brooklyn State of Mind: Robins Make A Statement Signing (2054.3)

Post by trmmilwwi » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:48 am

Maybe old Ernie can get those youngins to play some ball! I'll be watching the team build process for sure as I will have some money to rebuild in a few years (hopefully!).
trmmilwwi - GM San Antonio Outlaws
MBWBA Manager of the Year FL 2010, JL 2016, JL 2018

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Brooklyn Robins”