Brooklyn State of Mind: Robins Announce Trade To Bolster Bullpen (2054.2)

GM: Ben Heuring

Moderator: lordtoffee

lordtoffee
BBA GM

Brooklyn State of Mind: Robins Announce Trade To Bolster Bullpen (2054.2)

Post by lordtoffee » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:45 pm

It's the night of Free Agency Filing Day, and at Ebbets Field there is a frenzy of activity in the media center as reporters are sitting down to a press conference that has been called out of the blue. Remarkably, none of the Robins insiders or #RobinsTwitter had suggested that anything was in the pipeline. The Robins front office has consistently claimed no comment about any moves, and so there is a lot of interest in what is going to be announced. Chief Baseball Officer and GM Ben Heuring arrived, and smiled as he sat down next to the microphone.

"Thank you to the media for coming here on what is a very busy day in the BBA and our industry as the offseason truly is getting started. I'm here to announce that the Robins have agreed to make a trade that will bolster our pitching staff as the start to our offseason. The Robins can officially announce that we have traded minor league pitcher Ford Prefect to the Louisville Sluggers in exchange for pitchers Neill Fenomore, Al Colbert, and Jorge Díaz. I'd like to thank Brian in Louisville for the productive trade talks, as well as his staff for assisting in making this possible. Neill, Al, and Jorge were identified as pitchers who are going to bolster both the rotation and the bullpen, which were identified as the area most needed to improve. All 3 contributed to the Sluggers making the playoffs, and will be exciting additions to our team for our loyal fanbase. As a matter of fact, my assistants are already noting that the Fan Interest is now at 65."
Chief Baseball Officer- Brooklyn Robins

The Rebuilding Will Continue Until the Robins improve.

RT60
BBA GM

Re: Brooklyn State of Mind: Robins Announce Trade To Bolster Bullpen (2054.2)

Post by RT60 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:59 pm

I hope they pitch well for you. My fan interest dropped, but can't tell if that was my decision not to exercise Rivera's option, or this trade, or both.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Brooklyn Robins”