Brooklyn State of Mind: Is Nasim All Star Worthy (2051.1)

GM: Ben Heuring

Moderator: lordtoffee

lordtoffee
BBA GM

Brooklyn State of Mind: Is Nasim All Star Worthy (2051.1)

Post by lordtoffee » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:21 pm

The Robins are probably going to get only one All Star representative this year. And yes, I can already hear the snickering. But when looking at who is worthy, Nasim might be someone who you think should get a decent chance. The 24 year old is having a great season in his 3rd year in the Show, continuing to build on his power surge from the year before with 16 home runs as of this writing. Robins scouts have always been adamant that his power would eventually show up, and thanks to getting plenty of chances on a second division team, Nasim is continuing to grow in popularity, and it wouldn't be a huge surprise to see what he has to bring to the table in possible negotiations with a team that needs an extra bat in playoff races that look to be getting a bit closer this year compared to years past.

Nasim wasn't too fussed about the rumors. "I only come to help the team, and honestly this is a team sport. I know that the Robins aren't the best team in the world these days, but I do feel confident about the future, especially as that 2052 being the clear date as management has been saying. If some cash gets brought to the table, and an increase in budget can be had, then we have a chance."
Chief Baseball Officer- Brooklyn Robins

The Rebuilding Will Continue Until the Robins improve.

ae37jr
BBA GM

Re: Brooklyn State of Mind: Is Nasim All Star Worthy (2051.1)

Post by ae37jr » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:36 am

Nasim, Bailey, and McFadden are all playing well enough to be in consideration. I'd guess that Mike Allain may be the betting favorite cause I feel the one rep teams always get put on last and it's easier to just pick a RP.

But yeah, Nasim is having a breakout year and can be a solid contributer for years to come in the right spot.
Alan Ehlers
GM of the Twin Cities River Monster

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Brooklyn Robins”