Brooklyn State of Mind: Minor League Player to Watch for 2047 (2046.6)

GM: Ben Heuring

Moderator: lordtoffee

lordtoffee
BBA GM

Brooklyn State of Mind: Minor League Player to Watch for 2047 (2046.6)

Post by lordtoffee » Sat May 01, 2021 9:33 pm

Welcome back to another installment of a look at the minor league system of the Brooklyn Robins. This totally isn't an attempt to steal any thunder from the playoffs, or anything like that. In fact, if you are here then you are an awesome person. It's fair to say that the Robins are going to need some work, and that is not a huge surprise. And we are going back to the well of the big trade with Omaha before the deadline to name the award winner of the player to watch.

Shan Wu was the second player included in that deal that the Robins got from Omaha, and he is a player who shows some great potential. He may only play in rookie ball, but he should be promoted next year in order to get some more at bats. It's always hard coming over from another team at a young age, but Wu has shown some strong power potential. In particular, I like that he is a candidate to invest some reward points in to improve his numbers a bit. A year in the Robins system and a good time in minor league camp should see him move to A ball sometime next year, with a strong hope that he could get more reps. And he also gets the Robins more into the Chinese market. Gotta love it, even though Daryl Morey might be cheesed off at the Robins for going into China. But hey, at least he has to do something. In all seriousness, I love that Wu has good rankings, and has great speed already. I can work with that.
Chief Baseball Officer- Brooklyn Robins

The Rebuilding Will Continue Until the Robins improve.

Return to “Brooklyn Robins”