Omaha/Brooklyn

Confirmation and pre-sim instructions from both owners needed; please don't reply until both owners have confirmed
ae37jr
BBA GM

Omaha/Brooklyn

Post by ae37jr » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:02 pm

Omaha Gets
RF Bobby Parker(AAA)

Brooklyn Gets
3B Brian Dixon(SS-A)

Thanks to Justin for a quick, fair deal. Parker became blocked with the emergence of Crisci. I'm not totally convinced by my 3B of the future Scott Bell(who can play other positions anyway) and my team is too left handed. So this trade makes a lot of sense for us on several levels.

Hate to loss Parker as I think he will be a really solid player. But he's our 4th best lefty COF and there was no sense keeping him around if I could plug another hole with a solid player.

Instructions-trade will be processed in game, you can leave Dixon in DFA. Thanks
Alan Ehlers
GM of the Twin Cities River Monster

niles08
BBA GM

Re: Omaha/Brooklyn

Post by niles08 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:08 pm

ae37jr wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:02 pm
Omaha Gets
RF Bobby Parker(AAA)

Brooklyn Gets
3B Brian Dixon(SS-A)

Thanks to Justin for a quick, fair deal. Parker became blocked with the emergence of Crisci. I'm not totally convinced by my 3B of the future Scott Bell(who can play other positions anyway) and my team is too left handed. So this trade makes a lot of sense for us on several levels.

Hate to loss Parker as I think he will be a really solid player. But he's our 4th best lefty COF and there was no sense keeping him around if I could plug another hole with a solid player.

Instructions-trade will be processed in game, you can leave Dixon in DFA. Thanks
Omaha accepts. Dixon is blocked by a guy named Morales. Not sure what role Bobby will play but well try to fit him into our crowded outfield. Thanks for the quick painless deal.

Please put Parker in the open spot in left field against right handed batters in the BBA. There is an open roster spot already.

recte44
GB: Commissioner

Re: Omaha/Brooklyn

Post by recte44 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:07 pm

:plus1:

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Completed Trades”