Madison - Las Vegas Trade

Confirmation and pre-sim instructions from both owners needed; please don't reply until both owners have confirmed
CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

Madison - Las Vegas Trade

Post by CTBrewCrew » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:22 pm

Trade Summary:
Madison Wolves Receive from Las Vegas
Note: Madison will retain remaining salary for Dalrymple for remainder of season

Las Vegas Recieves Note: Las Vegas will retain remaining salary for Kirshbaum for remainder of season

==========================================================================================================================
Madison (AP): It what can only be described as the "Trade of Century" in the BBA and a GUARANTEED CHAMPIONSHIP for Vegas, the Madison Wolves send 27 year old RF Mitch Dalrymple to Vegas for 3 minor league prospects and RF Desiderius "Slingshot" Kirshbaum. Reports are flying around the sports world as new broke of the trade. ESPN tweeted "#VegasHustlers makes statement with trade. Serious in making run at #FLpennant. How will #Jackrabbits react forced to face its former star RF". The Las Vegas Suns sports headline reads "What happens in Edmonton, stays in Vegas".

When asked about the trade Mitch said he is looking forward to "...Some payback" on the club that dealt him away earlier in the year.

At the press conference in Madison, Wolves GM spoke to the press and his fans on trading away their starting RF. "First I'd like to wish Mitch the best on his new journey towards a BBA championship. He wasn't here in Madison that long, but he made a big impact to the team and this community, he will be missed. With that said, I need to be honest with the fans of Madison. We aren't making the playoffs this year, with or without Mitch, if we can get some value and add depth to this organisation in return for Mitch, and help Mitch get that ring, we are happy for him and wish him nothing but the best. But as a GM I need to do whats best for this organization, and trading Mitch was a step in that direction..
Last edited by CTBrewCrew on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bschr682
Ex-GM

Re: Madison - Las Vegas Trade

Post by bschr682 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:32 pm

CTBrewCrew wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:22 pm
Trade Summary:
Madison Wolves Receive from Las Vegas
  • Desiderius Kirshbaum (BBA RF - Las Vegas Hustlers)
  • Danny Walker (AAA SS - Milwaukee Choppers)
  • Declan Hounsell (AA CF - Reno Aces)
  • José García (AA SP - Reno Aces)

Note: Madison will retain remaining salary for Dalrymple for remainder of season

Las Vegas Recieves
  • Mitch Dalrymple (BBA RF - Madison Wolves)
Note: Las Vegas will retain remaining salary for Kirshbaum for remainder of season
confirmed

Instructions: Place Dalrymple in the empty LF depth chart spot hitting 4th. Please regenerate my 7 day lineups then after by hitting the auto fill button. I submitted the trade in game.
Last edited by bschr682 on Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GM Vancouver Mounties

handaspencer
GBC GM

Post by handaspencer » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Wow

crobillard
Ex-GM

Post by crobillard » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:15 pm

hahaha love the article. Nice trade for both teams. It makes a lot of sense tbh. Hopefully Vegas can resign him if they want to. I'm glad that Madison could come away with something they like in return.

CTBrewCrew

Post by CTBrewCrew » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:58 am

Just put kirshbaum on my team in place mitch - for now just auto generate lineups for me with him. Give me a bit today to shuflle the minors around to place the 3 kids on a team. Ill have it to you by EOD today

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:35 am

I still am not a fan of the other trade that got you Dalrymple so I don't think this one justifies that one. But I think you got a decent return considering the rental tag. Hounsell looks like a solid BBA strong side platoon CF and Garcia could be a viable SP with some control help. Pretty good deal for both sides I think.
Brandon Slouck
Rocky Mountain Oysters (2058 - present)
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Charm City Jimmies (2029 - 2049)
Paris Patriots (2028)

CTBrewCrew

Post by CTBrewCrew » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:28 pm

Matt - I PM'd you the organisational moves to fit all these guys in the org.

recte44
GB: Commissioner

Post by recte44 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:00 pm

:plus1:

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Completed Trades”