Jacksonville/Brooklyn

Confirmation and pre-sim instructions from both owners needed; please don't reply until both owners have confirmed
ae37jr
BBA GM

Jacksonville/Brooklyn

Post by ae37jr » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:55 pm

Jacksonville Gets
CF Rocky Unknown (R)
CF Dan Flores (R)
DH Jose Zuniga (AAA)

Brooklyn Gets
LF Alfredo Martinez

All players will be DFA. Please place Martinez in LF, batting 2nd VS RHP and 1st VS LHP. Thanks.

Thanks to Tyler for the deal. This is all part of my plan of going all in with reckless abandon so I can hopefully win a Landis very soon and then have a nice big flaming dumpster fire to fix. Martinez epitomizes that plan. He is one of the best hitters in the game, but that could all end at any given second. Depending on Martinez's health and how Balderas and Nightmare hold up, I might extend my window by a year or two(38-39?) since I have a lot of hitters with hard to move contracts and just about all of my young pitchers will still be controllable and cheap.
Alan Ehlers
GM of the Twin Cities River Monster

udlb58
Ex-GM

Re: Jacksonville/Brooklyn

Post by udlb58 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:56 pm

ae37jr wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:55 pm
Jacksonville Gets
CF Rocky Unknown (R)
CF Dan Flores (R)
DH Jose Zuniga (AAA)

Brooklyn Gets
LF Alfredo Martinez

All players will be DFA. Please place Martinez in LF, batting 2nd VS RHP and 1st VS LHP. Thanks.

Thanks to Tyler for the deal. This is all part of my plan of going all in with reckless abandon so I can hopefully win a Landis very soon and then have a nice big flaming dumpster fire to fix. Martinez epitomizes that plan. He is one of the best hitters in the game, but that could all end at any given second. Depending on Martinez's health and how Balderas and Nightmare hold up, I might extend my window by a year or two(38-39?) since I have a lot of hitters with hard to move contracts and just about all of my young pitchers will still be controllable and cheap.
Jacksonville confirms. I really hate to have to move Martinez, but there just wasn't going to be enough cap room to fit Martinez, Wareham, Noboru, Rutledge, and co.

I'll put Martinez in DFA, just leave the 3 in DFA and I'll make changes next sim.
Greenville Moonshiners/Jacksonville Hurricanes GM: 2026-Present
Jacksonville Hurricanes GM: (1251-1018); 2029, 2031, 2034-38 Div. Champions
Paris Patriots GM: 2025 (79-83)

recte44
GB: Commissioner

Re: Jacksonville/Brooklyn

Post by recte44 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:26 pm

:plus1:

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Completed Trades”