New Orleans Offseason Block

Looking to deal a player? Searching for the missing link to your dynasty? Post here.
JimBob2232
BBA GM

Post by JimBob2232 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Okay, so first things first...I NEED A SP. Or maybe 4 of them. I also need prospects to build my farm system. So make me some offers here.

So I'll start with 3B Jose Rodriguez. This kid is going to be a stud. #74 prospect in the game. Good Defense too. However, 2005 MVP Morales is locking down my 3B slot for years to come. I want to move Rodriguez, but I HAVE TO GET a SP in return.

Next up is LF/RFTony Cuellar. Tony is a good player, who is a decent OF too. He isnt going to be an MVP, but he should be an everyday starter. He likely wont get that chance in New Orleans with Kengos, Alvarez, and Rookie Phenom Arroyo locking down the OF in New Orleans. Signed through next year very cheap.

LF/RF David Randolph - Has an 8 rating in Contact vs both lefties and righties. I wish the defense was a little better, but its adequate. At 31 years old, he hasnt had really much of a chance. In 6 major league seasons he has only had 75 ABs. Give him a chance in 2006!

1B/IF Melvin Bradshaw - I dont know what happened to this guy in 2005. He went from hitting .303 in 2004 to .193 in 2005. As a result, I would like to move on, but if he can be any version of his former self, you could get a steal.

SP Ken Quinney - So here I go. I need pitching and I am offering up my SPs. Your right. Its a bad idea. But make me an offer anyway.

1B Earnest Valentine- I know, 1B are a dime a dozen. And Earnest Valentine is just average for a 1B. He has some pop, can hit for average, but again, has never been given a chance. Help him out. This guy will come cheap. Oh and has a PERFECT defensive rating.

OF Bob Shallix- Filled in great for me last year while I battled injuries. Will likey be my #5 OF in 2006...so I need to move someone.

And then there are the Minor Leaguers I would like to move. Most of these guys can be had for a song. Take a look at my AAA roster. Anyone over 25 can be had for a song. Just give me someone younger and comparable in skills and your deal will be done!

JimBob2232
BBA GM

Post by JimBob2232 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:41 pm

Still looking for another SP. I am willing to package ginn, quinney or richie with Rodriguez to get an upgrade at SP.

JimBob2232
BBA GM

Post by JimBob2232 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:41 am

Gunna bump again. Still want to pick up another SP this season.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Trade Block”