Des Moines Trade Block

Looking to deal a player? Searching for the missing link to your dynasty? Post here.
aaronweiner
BBA GM

Des Moines Trade Block

Post by aaronweiner » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:54 pm

I'm likely to approach some teams during the offseason and into 2050 that I think would be good fits for my players. Any player in the organization is available, but I thought I'd highlight some of the best. Bargain bin is on the bottom.

Players making the minimum or near minimum:

SP Jamie Barber: The #1 prospect in the game is available. If Barber develops he has the chance to change a franchise; that one could be yours. Make me an offer. It doesn't have to be what you consider equivalent to a #1 overall prospect; it also shouldn't be crap.

RP Daniel Camacho (makes $800K): He's been a good closer for two straight years and makes peanuts. We'll talk.

C Andy Elmer: The catcher is a solid backstop, especially defensively, and really ought to hit better than he does. Looking for a prospect at another position as I have Fratelli also.

SP Deron Alexander: For all of his terrible struggles, Alexander is still just 24 years old and the scouts love him. Give me a project I like more and he's yours. But yeah, he's been awful.

Every player on this list is available at 50% retention.

Good players category:

I have a number of good relievers, including Bill Keil (lefty), Francisco Salgado (lefty), and Christos Eissens (righty). All three of these guys are above average relievers; Keil is one of the better lefties around.

2B/3B Chua-kah Yang: The former HR champ had a bad year, but there's really no good explanation for it. Can play second and third base and definitely can launch homers all over the place. Half retention I'd want a reasonable prospect, no retention the prospect can be a lot lighter, but something for Yang, especially since his contract isn't especially long term (expires after 2051).

Players who make too much money (remember, half off):

RF Norihisa Yokoyama: Hasn't been really good in some time for Des Moines. Is definitely a DH or platoon player at this point in his career. I'm happy to just about give him away.

SP Timmy Karnes: the very model of a #4 starter.

aaronweiner
BBA GM

Re: Des Moines Trade Block

Post by aaronweiner » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:49 pm

Bumped for Yokoyama and Yang trade.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Trade Block”