Boise trade block 2049: Prospects and major leaguers for sale!

Looking to deal a player? Searching for the missing link to your dynasty? Post here.
woods
Ex-GM

Boise trade block 2049: Prospects and major leaguers for sale!

Post by woods » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:44 pm

It's time to trim the fat, so here's what I'm offering this year. Note that everyone on my team is technically available, but the guys below are the ones you could have for "cheaper than you'd think". Overall I'm looking for prospects of any type, the younger the better:

Prospects

SS Aaron Harding (60/60) - This guy just keeps improving, and he's stuck in Triple-A for me. Probably a 2B long-term.

RP Jim Thompson (40/55) - Was claimed in the Rule 5 draft but returned. Not for lack of performance though, as he threw to a 1.12 ERA in 9 appearances in the BBA.

SP Bill Keefe (40/45) - SP with 3 developed pitches and good control. Will be BBA ready next season.

SP Cecil Williams (40/50) - 22-year-old with great control potential but not much movement. Needs to go to the right type of ballpark.

RP Frank Wilson (50/50) - BBA ready now and still improving. I just don't have room for him in my 'pen.

BBA players

SS Aleksandr Ginevglekov (55/55) - more of a 2B, but he's an above average defender with good gap power. Can also play outfield well.

RF/DH Ismael Alfonzo (55/55) - He never walks but also never strikes out. Has some power too. Currently in 2nd arb year.

RP Dave Houston (55/55) - Solid reliever who costs $6M a year, but I would retain some of it depending on the return.

RF Mario Pereira (50/50) - Solid fourth outfielder with some power. In his last pre-arb year. I would take a flyer for him.
Woody Donahue
BBA GM
Boise Spuds (2047-2054)
Cairo Pharaohs - UMEBA (2046)

Vic Caleca UMEBA TN of the Year 2046

Return to “Trade Block”