Boise Trade Block 2048

Looking to deal a player? Searching for the missing link to your dynasty? Post here.
woods
Ex-GM

Boise Trade Block 2048

Post by woods » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:41 pm

The following players are on the block for 2048. I'm rebuilding, so I'm just looking for new and different prospects at any level. I like big platoon splits, guys with gap power, and pitchers with high movement. Come at me with offers.

SS Motonobu Yamashita (55/55), wrecked shortstop on the last year of his contract. When he's healthy, can be a real force... just keep him in bubble wrap and he'll be fine.

OF Ánibal Gracía (45/45), 10-rated power and plays a passable left field. Good work ethic. Out of minor league options. He could be yours for a low-level lottery ticket.

OF Mario Pereira (50/50), Plays both corner OF spots, is better used in right because of his cannon of an arm. Has some decent power, could hit 25-30 dingers in a more HR-friendly park. Making league-minimum, his last year before arbitration.

OF Jude Carter (50/50), can play 1B, LF and RF, good enough on-base ability to bat leadoff, Captain personality. Making just under $1M in his first Arb year.

SP Felipe Méndez (45/45), SP with 5 pitches, but he gives up too many home runs for me, so he'd fare better in a bigger ballpark.

Prospects:

SP Anukasa Subram (20/55), Young pitcher who could use a change of scenery to kick-start his development. Low work ethic and low adaptability. He's a "fixer-upper".
Woody Donahue
BBA GM
Boise Spuds (2047-2054)
Cairo Pharaohs - UMEBA (2046)

Vic Caleca UMEBA TN of the Year 2046

Return to “Trade Block”