Las Vegas Deadline Block- MEGA SALE!

Looking to deal a player? Searching for the missing link to your dynasty? Post here.
recte44
GB: Commissioner

Las Vegas Deadline Block- MEGA SALE!

Post by recte44 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:16 pm

Alright, it's the Trade Deadline and we are deep in a rebuild. So...we have some great players that would be best served playing on a contender than spinning their wheels while I try out a hundred different players.

Here we go.

Dan Forsyth (RHP)- Really solid mid-rotation starter on an incredibly team friendly contract. $3.9 next year, matching team options for 2047 and 2048.

CF Po-sin Shi- Started really hot with us, then faded. I don't get it. Good fielding CF. $12M next year.

Antonio Gonzalez (RHP)- Solid swingman, still has three years of arby left. $800K for a 7/7/8 pitcher? Yup. He won't single-handedly win anything for you but he can certainly be a key contributor.

The big attraction:

Drees Geestman (RHP)- He's the best pitcher in the league you never heard of (well, now that Randy is posting proof of his greatness, maybe not.). Dude has a 0.99 WHIP PITCHING IN VEGAS!!! Did I mention I signed him to a super reasonable extension last year ($13.8 through 2048, then player option for 2049). We will not trade him just to trade him. We are looking for that type of trade where we can solve two or three long term problems.

Return to “Trade Block”