Valencia Open For Business

Looking to deal a player? Searching for the missing link to your dynasty? Post here.
gcsii99
Ex-GM

Valencia Open For Business

Post by gcsii99 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:27 pm

So pretty much anyone on the ML Roster is available. Here are the brightest stars(pun intended):

2B Angel Zalapa - 28 Yrs old, signed for 26+M thru 46 with team option for 47. Durable middle of the order hitter, with stellar defense. 7 time All-Star, MVP, Silver Sluggers, all with elite defense at short and 2B

CF Aaron Haney - just 25 years old, signed through 2045 and the best player on the team. 5 tool player with room to grow. Nuff said..

I was planning to list more, but doubt anyone really wants a a 26 year old SP, with an ERA over 5.5 making 4+M, but if ya do...hit me up.

I mostly need some salary relief so Zalapa would be my preference to move, though its likely Haney will go either now or in the offseason. I plan to avoid working this weekend, but that doesn't seem likely, so the more fleshed out your trade proposal the better. Looking for young cheap prospects to build up the minor with. Don't think we'll be contending anytime soon with or without these guys...

Return to “Trade Block”