JAX Big Boy Block

Looking to deal a player? Searching for the missing link to your dynasty? Post here.
DugoutDesperado
Ex-GM

JAX Big Boy Block

Post by DugoutDesperado » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:00 am

The Canes are starting to see the writing on the wall that they will not be able to hang with the other 6 teams vying for the last two wild card slots.

Putting these three out there to start greasing the skids in the likely event that the next sim isn't stellar:

C Hsin Mei - If I do not get a 50+ POT back in return, I will probably ride this guy out just from a revenue stream perspective and hope that he will get me a second round supplemental pick. Currently on a 25 HR pace with an 8 arm behind the plate.
SP Carlos Rodriguez - On pace to win 15 games with a 3.40 ERA over 140 innings so far this year. He has one more option year left on his contract and his willing to sign an extension.
SP Alejandro Ramirez - Has a 4.80 ERA to this point in 2044.

Also including two not-so big boys, but keeping all of the big leaguers in the same block.

RF/CF Mitsuhide Suzuki - 20 to 25 homer guy with an excellent glove in RF and good glove in CF. He is willing to sign an extension.
3B/1B Kiichi Suzuki - Another 20 to 25 homer guy when used full time. I have been using him mainly as a back-up to Pickens this season.

Return to “Trade Block”