Edmonton Trade Block

Looking to deal a player? Searching for the missing link to your dynasty? Post here.
crobillard
Ex-GM

Edmonton Trade Block

Post by crobillard » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:46 pm

I've tried making some bigger deals, but I guess buyers are too shy. Here's some smaller guys you can grab for your playoff run.

OF Wilson Villanuela - Defensively this guy has one of the bigger arms in the BBA. He's hit really well in the past, but he's taken a few lumps and now can only hit a little bit. Give me a lottery ticket and he's yours or wait until the offseason and try to pick him up in FA.

SP/RP Dermott Halford - He's been really good in relief so you can try him there if you'd prefer, but this 30 year old has performed alright as a number 5 in the rotation. TO next season for 3 mil if you like him.

OF Po-sin Shi - I'm convinced by the league that this guy is probably done. I'm not sure how cheap he would be, but mitigate some of my losses might be a good idea. If you have a good hitters park I bet he kicks ass. He still has an 8 eye and good defense.

C David Katzenbogen - Defensively, he's nuts. Best catcher in the history of baseball. He's going to be a FA in the offseason. If you love him get him now.

Everyone above can be had for pretty cheap probably. Below is the only costly option on this block.

COF Pedro Huerta - Pretty bad year after three very good years probably prevented us from having a stronger season. Try and buy low now if you like him. I am confident this is the cheapest he will ever be.
Last edited by crobillard on Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

crobillard
Ex-GM

Re: Edmonton Trade Block - Featuring Top 3B SC3

Post by crobillard » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:35 pm

:bump:

crobillard
Ex-GM

Re: Edmonton Trade Block

Post by crobillard » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:49 am

:bump:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Trade Block”