Charm City Jimmies Trade Block

Looking to deal a player? Searching for the missing link to your dynasty? Post here.
bcslouck
BBA GM

Re: Charm City Jimmies Trade Block

Post by bcslouck » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:58 am

bcslouck wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:59 am
On the block

ML PLAYERS BELOW

This year is looking lost. Looking to retool a little bit in an effort to get a spark while also looking to next year. Looking for offers and will negotiate only if I have at least one good offer.

*CIF José Toledo
-Had a solid rookie campaign. Solid CIF with on with 4 years team control after this season, including another league minimum season. Streaky but has been solid so far in his sophomore campaign.

*1B Joaquin Hebner
-Just seeing what he could fetch me. I have options at 1B. Doubles machine and plus defender. Very hot start before his injury. Giving him a rehab sim before being set to return for Sim #10. Great leadoff hitter and defender. If you have power at other spots, this guy may be perfect for your lineup. Injury that wiped out May hasn't slowed him down in what still amount to be a career year going into his last season under contract at only $3.9M.

*1B Oliverio Luna
-Don't mind the WAR. Hitting lefties pretty well with potential to do more. If you need some lefty 1B/DH help and want some upside, this may be your guy.

***1B will probably come off the block if one or two of these guys are moved. Especially if Hebner is moved.**

*SP Thiongo Muiru
-Stayed healthy most of last year before getting hurt in Spring Training. On rehab starting with the 4/24 sim and may still there through the All-Star break, giving him a chance to make some starts before the deadline. May of been our best pitcher last year and is signed for $4.4M next year, his last year before free agency.

*SP Jorge Nevárez
-ERA is still ugly but FIP has rebounded some as the HR rate looks to be more in line with career numbers. Signed next year for $4.3M with another year of team control afterward. Change of scenery is probably needed but won't sell low.

***SP will probably come off the block if one of these guys are moved.***

*Fernando Márquez
-Probably a rental. If he opts in after this season, it's a very team friendly 2 year $8M deal with both years being team options. BABIP of .379 is making his numbers look ugly. Has a chance to still be a good later inning arm on a contending team.

*RP José Salas
-Been a solid RP most of his career. Signed a 4 year $23M ($5.8/year) extension in the offseason which kicks in next year. Another arm that may not be a closer but should handle later inning duties fairly well.

*CASH
-I have max cash right now. So willing to move a sizable amount for a decent prospect or ML asset.

*SALARY SPACE
-If you have a 1 or 2 year contract taking up cap space and need it gone to make a splash for another move or resign your top guy, I can take him. I have just short of $50M available. Willing to give you something if the player has any talent but would need something with him if he's not much use to either of us.

Needs

*Pitching of any kind.
*Prospects

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STILL NEED PITCHING. RENTAL. LONG TERM. DOESN'T MATTER.

Brandon Slouck
Rocky Mountain Oysters (2058 - present)
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Charm City Jimmies (2029 - 2049)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Fri May 01, 2020 10:02 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

ML PLAYERS BELOW

This year is looking lost. Looking to retool a little bit in an effort to get a spark while also looking to next year. Looking for offers and will negotiate only if I have at least one good offer.

*CIF José Toledo
-Had a solid rookie campaign. Solid CIF with on with 4 years team control after this season, including another league minimum season. Streaky but has been solid so far in his sophomore campaign.

*1B Joaquin Hebner
-Just seeing what he could fetch me. I have options at 1B. Doubles machine and plus defender. Very hot start before his injury. Giving him a rehab sim before being set to return for Sim #10. Great leadoff hitter and defender. If you have power at other spots, this guy may be perfect for your lineup. Injury that wiped out May hasn't slowed him down in what still amount to be a career year going into his last season under contract at only $3.9M.

*1B Oliverio Luna
-Don't mind the WAR. Hitting lefties pretty well with potential to do more. If you need some lefty 1B/DH help and want some upside, this may be your guy.

***1B will probably come off the block if one or two of these guys are moved. Especially if Hebner is moved.**

*SP Thiongo Muiru
-Stayed healthy most of last year before getting hurt in Spring Training. On rehab starting with the 4/24 sim and may still there through the All-Star break, giving him a chance to make some starts before the deadline. May of been our best pitcher last year and is signed for $4.4M next year, his last year before free agency.

*SP Jorge Nevárez
-ERA is still ugly but FIP has rebounded some as the HR rate looks to be more in line with career numbers. Signed next year for $4.3M with another year of team control afterward. Change of scenery is probably needed but won't sell low.

***SP will probably come off the block if one of these guys are moved.***

*Fernando Márquez
-Probably a rental. If he opts in after this season, it's a very team friendly 2 year $8M deal with both years being team options. BABIP of .379 is making his numbers look ugly. Has a chance to still be a good later inning arm on a contending team.

*RP José Salas
-Been a solid RP most of his career. Signed a 4 year $23M ($5.8/year) extension in the offseason which kicks in next year. Another arm that may not be a closer but should handle later inning duties fairly well.

*CASH
-I have max cash right now. So willing to move a sizable amount for a decent prospect or ML asset.

*SALARY SPACE
-If you have a 1 or 2 year contract taking up cap space and need it gone to make a splash for another move or resign your top guy, I can take him. I have just short of $50M available. Willing to give you something if the player has any talent but would need something with him if he's not much use to either of us.

Needs

*Pitching of any kind.
*Prospects

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Sat May 09, 2020 6:31 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

ML PLAYERS BELOW

***Maup Manshert***
-One of the better prospects that have come from that 2040 draft. Been solid in AAA and about ML ready as a 65 POT SP (45 CUR). Good fastball with an elite Curve and Changeup. Willing to move for the right pitcher. Really looking for a SP but the right RP lands you him.

*CIF José Toledo

*1B Joaquin Hebner

*1B Oliverio Luna

*CASH

*SALARY SPACE

Needs

*Pitching of any kind.
-Could really use a ML caliber SP.
*Prospects

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:46 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*PROSPECTS
*CASH

Needs

*BULLPEN!!!
-Could use at least one good arm. Probably need 2 though.

*2B
-Would rather move Drew to the OF and get a solid all around 2B.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:31 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*PROSPECTS
*CASH

Needs

*BULLPEN!!!
-Could use at least one good arm. Probably need 2 though. Looking to late innings arm(s).

*2B

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:50 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*PROSPECTS
*CASH

Needs

*BULLPEN!!!
-Could use at least one good arm. Probably need 2 though. Looking to late innings arm(s).

*2B

STILL NEED BULLPEN HELP. ALSO COULD USE A RENTAL SP ASAP. BIG BAT WOULD BE NICE TOO.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:20 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*PROSPECTS
*CASH

Needs

*BULLPEN!!!
-Good lord, what a disaster that last series was. Clearly wasn't the only issue but it's the biggest issue.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:55 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*PROSPECTS
*CASH

Needs

*BULLPEN!!!
-Good lord, what a disaster that last series was. Clearly wasn't the only issue but it's the biggest issue.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:07 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*PROSPECTS
*CASH
-I have max cash right now. I can't use it on IFA's. So if you still want to spend on IFA's without dipping into your bonus funds or can't transfer any more, get at me. Willing to buy a solid BBA MR or interesting grade 40-55 prospects, preferably lower minors but open to more mature ones.
Needs

*BULLPEN!!!

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:19 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*LF Eliseu Satino
-Due $16m the next 2 years. Has an opt-out and team options. Willing to send cash for the TO's. Not looking for much. Still a solid hitter against RHP.

*1B Oliverio Luna
-Gave him a pretty team friendly contract. Due $4m this year with a opt-out and $8m team option. Mashed lefties last year.

*SP Feliciano Rafael
-Throwing him up out of curiosity of his value. Been healthy the last 2 seasons and was really good last year. Due $40m the next 2 years with a $20m player option. You have the money and need a front line starter, this is your guy. Will be looking for a strong return. NO RETENTION.

*PROSPECTS
*CASH
-I have max cash right now. I can't use it on IFA's. So if you still want to spend on IFA's without dipping into your bonus funds or can't transfer any more, get at me. Willing to buy a solid BBA MR or interesting grade 40-55 prospects, preferably lower minors but open to more mature ones.
Needs

*BULLPEN!!!

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:41 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

May be looking to retool a bit given our situation at the moment.

*SP Feliciano Rafael
-Throwing him up out of curiosity of his value. Been healthy the last 2+ seasons and was really good last year. Due $20m next year with a $20m player option. You have the money and need a front line starter, this is your guy. Will be looking for a strong return. NO RETENTION.

*RP José Salas
-Up and down career but looks to be having an up season. Signed through 2046 at $5.6M per year. He seems to thrive as a setup type of RP.

*RP Fernando Márquez
-Set to probably hit the market with a Type B comp. I'd want at least a strong Type B type but willing to listen to multiple offers to get the best return. Best role for me has been as a CL with a 8+ inning or later usage.

*OF Dax Norris
-Seems to be living up to his draft position as a 26 y/o. Having a really good year as a COF with 2 years of team control left. You can probably buy those years out cheap now. Though his arby number projections have already doubled.

*LF Eliseu Satino
-Due $8m next year. Has an opt-out and team options. Willing to send cash for the TO's. Not looking for much. Still a solid hitter against RHP. Struggling at the moment but may be better in a better lineup.

*1B Oliverio Luna
-Gave him a pretty team friendly contract. Due $4m this year with a opt-out and $8m team option. Mashed lefties last year. He'll hit home runs for you. Again, don't need much. Would send the cash for the TO.

*CASH

Needs

*Looking to closhish to ready ML prospects. But if they have high potential, I'm willing to take ones that are a bit away.
-Really need bats but the usual positions take priority: SS, CF, C, SP. Unless it's a really good impact bat. Same for a high leverage RP. I don't know. Just need to retool a bit I think.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:12 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

May be looking to retool a bit given our situation at the moment.

*SP Feliciano Rafael
-Throwing him up out of curiosity of his value. Been healthy the last 2+ seasons and was really good last year. Due $20m next year with a $20m player option. You have the money and need a front line starter, this is your guy. Will be looking for a strong return. NO RETENTION.

*RP José Salas
-Up and down career but looks to be having an up season. Signed through 2046 at $5.6M per year. He seems to thrive as a setup type of RP.

*RP Fernando Márquez
-Set to probably hit the market with a Type B comp. I'd want at least a strong Type B type but willing to listen to multiple offers to get the best return. Best role for me has been as a CL with a 8+ inning or later usage.

*OF Dax Norris
-Seems to be living up to his draft position as a 26 y/o. Having a really good year as a COF with 2 years of team control left. You can probably buy those years out cheap now. Though his arby number projections have already doubled.

*LF Eliseu Satino
-Due $8m next year. Has an opt-out and team options. Willing to send cash for the TO's. Not looking for much. Still a solid hitter against RHP. Struggling at the moment but may be better in a better lineup.

*1B Oliverio Luna
-Gave him a pretty team friendly contract. Due $4m this year with a opt-out and $8m team option. Mashed lefties last year. He'll hit home runs for you. Again, don't need much. Would send the cash for the TO.

*CASH

Needs

*Looking to closhish to ready ML prospects. But if they have high potential, I'm willing to take ones that are a bit away.
-Really need bats but the usual positions take priority: SS, CF, C, SP. Unless it's a really good impact bat. Same for a high leverage RP. I don't know. Just need to retool a bit I think.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:47 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

May be looking to retool a bit given our situation at the moment. Help me stick a fork in 2044.

*SP Feliciano Rafael

*RP José Salas

*RP Fernando Márquez

*OF Dax Norris

*LF Eliseu Satino

*1B Oliverio Luna

Needs

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:27 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

May be looking to retool a bit given our situation at the moment. Help me stick a fork in 2044.

*SP Feliciano Rafael

*RP José Salas

*RP Fernando Márquez

*OF Dax Norris

*LF Eliseu Satino

*1B Oliverio Luna

Needs

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:00 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*SP Feliciano Rafael

*RP José Salas

*RP Fernando Márquez

*OF Dax Norris

Needs

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:06 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*SP Feliciano Rafael

*RP José Salas

*RP Fernando Márquez

*OF Dax Norris

Needs

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:26 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*SP Feliciano Rafael

*RP José Salas

*RP Fernando Márquez

*OF Dax Norris

Needs

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:06 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*SP Feliciano Rafael

Needs

-Prefer big bats at the moment.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:31 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*SP Feliciano Rafael

Only a sim or 2 left before you can trade for him and he be eligible for compensation (if he declines his player option).

Needs

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:31 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*SP Feliciano Rafael

Only a sim or 2 left before you can trade for him and he be eligible for compensation next offseason (if he declines his player option).

Needs

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Trade Block”