Charm City Jimmies Trade Block

Looking to deal a player? Searching for the missing link to your dynasty? Post here.
bcslouck
BBA GM

Re: Charm City Jimmies Trade Block

Post by bcslouck » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:43 am

bcslouck wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:59 am
On the block

*3B/DH Carlton Winson
-With us in contention, I'd like to move him in a potential deal that may involve a decent size contract. Will move him under the assumption he isn't opting out, so acquiring him will get you an even better return.

*IF David Guerra
-Could be a decent fill in player for the future. Solid utility option. Still only 21.

*Prospects
-Depending on the player, I'm open to talking about most of my guys. Nevarez, Andrade, and Shiplack are the only guys I won't move at this point. Drew and Lara are probably about at that point too. But we have a pretty good stable of prospects to pull from to make something happen.

Needs

*SP
-If I move prospects of significance, preferable return would be one under TC/contract for the next 3+ years. At least mid-rotation talent (55+). I am open to a pure rental though in a 1 for 1 swap.

*COF
-I have Drew up playing RF but don't think he's ready as he's struggled at the ML level. Could use a solid COF that can hit some to help boost my lineup without sacrificing defense. Again, open to a 1 for 1 rental swap but would be open to someone more long term.

*3B
-With Winson struggling, I think I need someone to step in for a season or two. Again, someone who can hit but not sacrifice too much defense.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For now, I think I'd rather make some minor moves. We probably aren't as good as our record, but I may as well see if some cheap upgrades can keep us moving forward. I'm open to something bigger for the right player, but that player has not been presented to me yet. I'm also open to moving expansion eligible players in a deal or for lower minors prospects.
Brandon Slouck
Rocky Mountain Oysters (2058 - present)
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Charm City Jimmies (2029 - 2049)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:01 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*3B/DH Carlton Winson
-I would send a 50-60 prospect plus cash or 40-50 prospect to move him. Would send more if I get anything of use back.

EXPANSION BUBBLE PLAYERS
*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B/OF Pierre Lemaire
*2B Tewfik Ita
**CF Young-sik Won
*3B/OF RF Velimir Sujic
*UT Fernando Rodríguez
*1B/OF Javier López
**OF Aires Gonzalez
*1B Alberto Rivera
**C Kelile Komen
*SP Takanori Goto
**SP Ray Verhoeve
**RP John Wilson

Looking for similar prospects that are protected by Expansion/Rule 5. Players marked ** will take a little more to get from me as they are more than likely getting protected.

Needs

*SP
-If I move prospects of significance, preferable return would be one under TC/contract for the next 3+ years. At least mid-rotation talent (55+). I am open to a pure rental though in a 1 for 1 swap.

*COF
-I have Drew up playing RF but don't think he's ready as he's struggled at the ML level. Could use a solid COF that can hit some to help boost my lineup without sacrificing defense. Again, open to a 1 for 1 rental swap but would be open to someone more long term.

*3B
-With Winson struggling, I think I need someone to step in for a season or two. Again, someone who can hit but not sacrifice too much defense.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For now, I think I'd rather make some minor moves. We probably aren't as good as our record, but I may as well see if some cheap upgrades can keep us moving forward. I'm open to something bigger for the right player, but that player has not been presented to me yet. I'm also open to moving expansion eligible players in a deal or for lower minors prospects.
Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:25 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*3B/DH Carlton Winson
-I would send a 50-60 prospect plus cash or 40-50 prospect to move him. Would send more if I get anything of use back.

EXPANSION BUBBLE PLAYERS
*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B/OF Pierre Lemaire
*2B Tewfik Ita
**CF Young-sik Won
*3B/OF RF Velimir Sujic
*UT Fernando Rodríguez
*1B/OF Javier López
**OF Aires Gonzalez
*1B Alberto Rivera
**C Kelile Komen
*SP Takanori Goto
**SP Ray Verhoeve
**RP John Wilson

Looking for similar prospects that are protected by Expansion/Rule 5. Players marked ** will take a little more to get from me as they are more than likely getting protected.

Needs

*SP

*COF

*3B

I guess I'm open to trading certain ML players for the right price on top of all the stuff above.
Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:04 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*3B/DH Carlton Winson

#WILL EAT SALARY ON RENTAL PLAYERS!!!!
*C Luis Barrera
*RF Jean-Luc Lacaze

Both have a player opt-out before TO's. So even if they opt-in, you will have the last option to keep them or not.

#Depending on the return

EXPANSION BUBBLE PLAYERS
*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B/OF Pierre Lemaire
*2B Tewfik Ita
**CF Young-sik Won
*3B/OF RF Velimir Sujic
*UT Fernando Rodríguez
*1B/OF Javier López
**OF Aires Gonzalez
*1B Alberto Rivera
**C Kelile Komen
*SP Takanori Goto
**SP Ray Verhoeve
**RP John Wilson

Needs

*SP

*COF

*3B

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:48 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*3B/DH Carlton Winson

#WILL EAT SALARY ON RENTAL PLAYERS!!!!
*C Luis Barrera
*RF Jean-Luc Lacaze

Both have a player opt-out before TO's. So even if they opt-in, you will have the last option to keep them or not.

#Depending on the return

EXPANSION BUBBLE PLAYERS
*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B/OF Pierre Lemaire
*2B Tewfik Ita
**CF Young-sik Won
*3B/OF RF Velimir Sujic
*UT Fernando Rodríguez
*1B/OF Javier López
**OF Aires Gonzalez
*1B Alberto Rivera
**C Kelile Komen
*SP Takanori Goto
**SP Ray Verhoeve
**RP John Wilson

Needs

*SP

*COF

*3B

The stove in Charm City is getting hot. Don't be left in the cold. :D
Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:59 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*3B/DH Carlton Winson

OPEN TO MOVING INDIVIDUALLY OR IN A PACKAGE

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*3B/OF RF Velimir Sujic
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera
*C Kelile Komen
*SP Takanori Goto

Needs

*SP

*SS
-Someone who can field the position and now embarrass them self with the bat. I'd obviously be open to a more round offensive profile, but really just looking for a bridge player to Andrade.

For now, I think I'd rather make some minor moves. We probably aren't as good as our record, but I may as well see if some cheap upgrades can keep us moving forward. I'm open to something bigger for the right player, but that player has not been presented to me yet.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:22 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera
*C Kelile Komen
*SP Takanori Goto

Needs

*SP

*Bullpen
-Could really use another bullpen arm. Looking for a guy who can handle at least setup duties. Will pay to get someone good with some TC but again, I'm good with a rental for now.

Have just under $5M in cap so preferably cheap options unless you eat salary or take someone back.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

jleddy
Ex-GM

Post by jleddy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:41 pm

In just over one year, I've learned that Billy Mays has real appeal in this league.
"My $#!? doesn't work in the playoffs." - Billy Beane Joe Lederer

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:47 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera
*C Kelile Komen
*SP Takanori Goto

*CASH
-I have max cash right now. So willing to move a sizable amount for a decent prospect or ML asset.

Needs

*SP

*Bullpen
-Could really use another bullpen arm. Looking for a guy who can handle at least setup duties. Will pay to get someone good with some TC but again, I'm good with a rental for now.

Have just under $5M in cap so preferably cheap options unless you eat salary or take someone back.

Bumping for CASH add. Forgot to mention this before.
Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:29 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera
*SP Takanori Goto

*CASH
-I have max cash right now. So willing to move a sizable amount for a decent prospect or ML asset.

Needs

*SP

*Bullpen

*CF
-I have a solid one defensively, but would rather have someone with more range. Bat doesn't need to be better than what I currently have but I would definitely take it.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:32 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera

*CASH

Needs

*SP

*Bullpen

*CF
-I have a solid one defensively, but would rather have someone with more range. Bat doesn't need to be better than what I currently have but I would definitely take it.

REALLY NEED PITCHING. MAINLY SP. THE WAY MY OFFENSE IS, I DON'T NEED STUDS THOUGH I'D BE WILLING TO TAKE SOME. MORE LOOKING FOR GUYS WITH A TRACK RECORD OF LEAGUE AVERAGISH. I WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO MOVE A SMALL CONTRACT IN THE EXCHANGE.
Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:55 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera

*CASH

Needs

*SP
-I'm open to anything at this point. Short term, long term. I just need league averagish SP. Preferably someone with a track record of it.

*Bullpen
-I don't need this as much as SP help but could really use another bullpen arm. Preferably a lefty killer.

*CF
-Need an upgrade here overall. Willing to take a lighter back for premium defense. Given my COF range, I could use a defensive stud here.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:25 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera

*CASH

Needs

*SP
-I'm open to anything at this point. Short term, long term. I just need league averagish SP. Preferably someone with a track record of it.

*Bullpen
-I don't need this as much as SP help but could really use another bullpen arm. Preferably a lefty killer.

*CF
-Need an upgrade here overall. Willing to take a lighter back for premium defense. Given my COF range, I could use a defensive stud here.

We have prospects available outside of the names list on the block. Those are just guys close to ML ready I'd trade for younger, decentish flyer prospects, cash, or bonus funds.
Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:47 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera

*CASH

*Prospects

Needs

*SP

*Bullpen

*CF

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:45 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera

They are just names I'm open to moving. I don't expect them to land me any big fish.

*CASH

*Prospects

Needs

*SP

*Bullpen
-I don't need this as much as SP help but could really use another bullpen arm. Preferably a lefty killer.[/size][/b]

*LHB Help
-Need some help against LHP. SS, C, CF, 3B (in order of priority). Doesn't need to be good against RHP. Just need to improve versus LHP.

Have just a shade over $7M in cap so preferably cheap options unless you eat salary or take someone back.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:22 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*PROSPECTS
-I have a pretty deep system and am actually willing to dip into it for the right player(s).

*CASH

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera

They are just names I'm open to moving. I don't expect them to land me any big fish.

Needs

*SP
-I'm open to anything at this point. Short term, long term. I just need league averagish SP. Preferably someone with a track record of it. Also an ERA that isn't way lower than his FIP.

*Bullpen
-I don't need this as much as SP help but could really use another bullpen arm. Preferably a lefty killer.[/size][/b]

*LHB Help
-Need some help against LHP. SS, C, CF, 3B (in order of priority). Doesn't need to be good against RHP. Just need to improve versus LHP.

Have just a shade over $7M in cap so preferably cheap options unless you eat salary or take someone back.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:54 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*SS Mark Wareham
-Looking like a comp B pick but I want to move him before tomorrow's sim. Can get out of the deal after this season. Even if you don't need a SS, he should be a good 2B or 3B if you're weak there.

*PROSPECTS
-I have a pretty deep system and am actually willing to dip into it for the right player(s).

*CASH

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera

Needs

*SP
-I'm open to anything at this point. Short term, long term. I just need league averagish SP. Preferably someone with a track record of it. Also an ERA that isn't way lower than his FIP.

*Bullpen

*LHB Help

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:07 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*SS Mark Wareham
-Looking like a comp B pick but I want to move him before tomorrow's sim. Can get out of the deal after this season. Even if you don't need a SS, he should be a good 2B or 3B if you're weak there. Willing to send buy cash with him for a little better prospect.

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera

Needs

*SP

*Bullpen

*LHB Help

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:15 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera

They are just names I'm open to moving. I don't expect them to land me any big fish. Maybe a rental?

Needs

*SP

*Bullpen

*LHB Help

STILL NEED PITCHING. RENTAL. LONG TERM. DOESN"T MATTER>

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:35 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*3B Carlton Winson
-Back on the block again, Winson is coming off a solid campaign proving he can hit RHP (1.010 OPS). Going into the last year of his deal that will pay him $18M. If you have the money and want a short term option to try and compete, this is your guy.

*COF Esteban Cuervo
-Got off to a slow start but put up really good numbers against RHP (0.894). 2nd half was much better than the first. Basically a 1 year $12M deal if he opts out. Willing to send the cash for TO buyouts regardless of your plans for him.

*DH Cipriano Martínez
-Very good option as a DH vs LHP though ratings suggest he should be a solid hitter against anyone. Can probably sign to a cheap 3 year deal.

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera

They are just names I'm open to moving. I don't expect them to land me any big fish. Maybe a rental player or flyer prospect?

Needs

*SP
-I'm open to anything at this point. Short term, long term. I just need league averagish SP. Preferably someone with a track record of it. Looking for guys with an ERA and FIP within a half a run at most.

*Bullpen

STILL NEED PITCHING. RENTAL. LONG TERM. DOESN"T MATTER>

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Trade Block”