Charm City Jimmies Trade Block

Looking to deal a player? Searching for the missing link to your dynasty? Post here.
bcslouck
BBA GM

Re: Charm City Jimmies Trade Block

Post by bcslouck » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:53 am

bcslouck wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:59 am
On the block

*3B Carlton Winson
-Back on the block again, Winson is coming off a solid campaign proving he can hit RHP (1.010 OPS). Going into the last year of his deal that will pay him $18M. If you have the money and want a short term option to try and compete, this is your guy.

*COF Esteban Cuervo
-Got off to a slow start but put up really good numbers against RHP (0.894). 2nd half was much better than the first. Basically a 1 year $12M deal if he opts out. Willing to send the cash for TO buyouts regardless of your plans for him.

*DH Cipriano Martínez
-Very good option as a DH vs LHP though ratings suggest he should be a solid hitter against anyone. Can probably sign to a cheap 3 year deal.

*PROSPECTS
-I have a pretty deep system and am actually willing to dip into it for the RIGHT player(s).

*CASH
-I have max cash right now. So willing to move a sizable amount for a decent prospect or ML asset.

OPEN TO MOVING INDIVIDUALLY OR IN A PACKAGE

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera

They are just names I'm open to moving. I don't expect them to land me any big fish. Maybe a rental player or flyer prospect?

Needs

*SP
-I'm open to anything at this point. Short term, long term. I just need league averagish SP. Preferably someone with a track record of it. Looking for guys with an ERA and FIP within a half a run at most.

*Bullpen
-I don't need this as much as SP help but could really use another bullpen arm. Preferably a lefty killer.[/size][/b]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STILL NEED PITCHING. RENTAL. LONG TERM. DOESN"T MATTER>

Brandon Slouck
Rocky Mountain Oysters (2058 - present)
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Charm City Jimmies (2029 - 2049)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:22 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*3B Carlton Winson
-Back on the block again, Winson is coming off a solid campaign proving he can hit RHP (1.010 OPS). Going into the last year of his deal that will pay him $18M. If you have the money and want a short term option to try and compete, this is your guy.

*COF Esteban Cuervo
-Got off to a slow start but put up really good numbers against RHP (0.894). 2nd half was much better than the first. Basically a 1 year $12M deal if he opts out. Willing to send the cash for TO buyouts regardless of your plans for him.

*DH Cipriano Martínez
-Very good option as a DH vs LHP though ratings suggest he should be a solid hitter against anyone. Can probably sign to a cheap 3 year deal.

*PROSPECTS
-I have a pretty deep system and am actually willing to dip into it for the RIGHT player(s).

*CASH
-I have max cash right now. So willing to move a sizable amount for a decent prospect or ML asset.

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera

They are just names I'm open to moving. I don't expect them to land me any big fish. Maybe a rental player or flyer prospect?

Needs

*PITCHING
-If they're decent, I'm interested.[/size][/b]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STILL NEED PITCHING. RENTAL. LONG TERM. DOESN"T MATTER.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:14 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*3B Carlton Winson

*COF Esteban Cuervo

*DH Cipriano Martínez

*SP Ray Verhoeve
-Mid rotation potential SP that would be better suited on a team with a rangy OF and a division full of big parks. Actually pitched better at home despite the bad OF defense and HR friendly confines.

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera

Needs

*PITCHING

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:45 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

*3B Carlton Winson

*COF Esteban Cuervo

*DH Cipriano Martínez

*SP Ray Verhoeve
-Mid rotation potential SP that would be better suited on a team with a rangy OF and a division full of big parks. Actually pitched better at home despite the bad OF defense and HR friendly confines.

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

*LF Anastasio Vázquez
*C Arinori Yamashita
*RF Felipe Valdés
*CF Francisco Salcido
*2B Tewfik Ita
*CF Young-sik Won
*1B/OF Javier López
*1B Alberto Rivera

Needs

*PITCHING

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:08 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

RULE 5 PLAYERS. GET FULL TEAM CONTROL BY BUYING NOW!
*Ask me about my guys if interested. Lower minors prospect will do!

*3B Carlton Winson

*COF Esteban Cuervo

*DH Cipriano Martínez

*SP Ray Verhoeve

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

Needs

*PITCHING

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:31 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

RULE 5 PLAYERS. GET FULL TEAM CONTROL BY BUYING NOW!
*Ask me about my guys if interested. Lower minors prospect will do!

*Salvador Pérez
*Takanori Goto
*David Márquez
*Alfonso Santos
*Constantino Teixeira

^^^SEND ME AN INTERESTING FLYER PROSPECT^^^

*3B Carlton Winson

*COF Esteban Cuervo

*DH Cipriano Martínez

*SP Ray Verhoeve

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

Needs

*PITCHING

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:35 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

DFA'D

*Salvador Pérez
*Alfonso Santos

^^^SEND ME AN INTERESTING FLYER PROSPECT^^^

ML PLAYERS BELOW

*3B Carlton Winson

*COF Esteban Cuervo

*DH Cipriano Martínez

*SP Ray Verhoeve

*Constantino Teixeira
-Solid potentials but can't seem to make it work here.

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

Needs

*PITCHING

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:44 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

CLEARING THE 40

*SP Salvador Pérez - Currently DFA
*RP Alfonso Santos - Currently DFA
*RF Javier López - solid vs RHP
*3B/COF Velimir Sujic - solid vs LHP
*LF Johan Dijkman - solid vs RHP
*RF Felipe Valdés - solid vs RHP

^^^SEND ME AN INTERESTING FLYER PROSPECT FOR EACH^^^

ML PLAYERS BELOW

*3B Carlton Winson

*COF Esteban Cuervo

*DH Cipriano Martínez

*SP Ray Verhoeve
-Mid rotation potential SP that would be better suited on a team with a rangy OF and a division full of big parks. Actually pitched better at home despite the bad OF defense and HR friendly confines. Pitching prices are high so it'll take a decent return to get him.

*Constantino Teixeira
-Solid potentials but can't seem to make it work here.

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

Needs

*PITCHING

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:47 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

CLEARING THE 40

*SP Salvador Pérez - Currently DFA
*1B Alberto Rivera - solid vs LHP

ML PLAYERS BELOW

*1B Joaquin Hebner
-Just seeing what he could fetch me. 109 OPS+ and 112 wRC+ with Zimmer caliber defense. Those numbers will be higher in a gap hitters park. Already signed to a contract next year so getting him now gets you 2 years $6M total plus another year of arbitration. Off the block if I trade Guerrer instead.

*1B/DH Mario Guerrer
-Same with Hebner on shopping. Better overall hitter but worse defense and higher contract. Still only 29 with a 139 OPS+ and 141 wRC+. Signed for 2 years $36M total with a player opt-out after year 2 and two team options at $36M total. Willing to send the cash for TO buyouts regardless of your plans for him. Off the block if I trade Hebner.

*3B Carlton Winson

*COF Esteban Cuervo

*DH Cipriano Martínez

*SP Ray Verhoeve
-Mid rotation potential SP that would be better suited on a team with a rangy OF and a division full of big parks. Actually pitched better at home despite the bad OF defense and HR friendly confines. Pitching prices are high so it'll take a decent return to get him.

*Constantino Teixeira
-Solid potentials but can't seem to make it work here. Would like a similar POT prospect in the lower minors.

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

Needs

*PITCHING

STILL NEED PITCHING. RENTAL. LONG TERM. DOESN'T MATTER.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:13 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

CLEARING THE 40

ML PLAYERS BELOW

*1B Joaquin Hebner
-Just seeing what he could fetch me. 109 OPS+ and 112 wRC+ with Zimmer caliber defense. Those numbers will be higher in a gap hitters park. Already signed to a contract next year so getting him now gets you 2 years $6M total plus another year of arbitration. Off the block if I trade Guerrer instead.

*1B/DH Mario Guerrer
-Same with Hebner on shopping. Better overall hitter but worse defense and higher contract. Still only 29 with a 139 OPS+ and 141 wRC+. Signed for 2 years $36M total with a player opt-out after year 2 and two team options at $36M total. Willing to send the cash for TO buyouts regardless of your plans for him. Off the block if I trade Hebner.

*3B Carlton Winson

*COF Esteban Cuervo

*DH Cipriano Martínez

*SP Ray Verhoeve

*Constantino Teixeira
-Solid potentials but can't seem to make it work here. Would like a similar POT prospect in the lower minors.

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

Needs

*PITCHING
-If they're decent, I'm interested.

NEED A LEFTY KILLER

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:36 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

ML PLAYERS BELOW

*1B Joaquin Hebner
-Just seeing what he could fetch me. 109 OPS+ and 112 wRC+ with Zimmer caliber defense. Those numbers will be higher in a gap hitters park. Already signed to a contract next year so getting him now gets you 2 years $6M total plus another year of arbitration. Off the block if I trade Guerrer instead. I'd prefer to move Guerrer though but I know Hebner is the more movable asset.

*1B/DH Mario Guerrer
-Same with Hebner on shopping. Better overall hitter but worse defense and higher contract. Still only 29 with a 139 OPS+ and 141 wRC+. Signed for 2 years $36M total with a player opt-out after year 2 and two team options at $36M total. Willing to send the cash for TO buyouts regardless of your plans for him. Off the block if I trade Hebner. I'd prefer to move Guerrer though.

*3B Carlton Winson
-Off to a terrible start. If you're not going anywhere and need a fan interest boost, he can do that and maybe hit some HR's. Last year of his deal.

*COF Esteban Cuervo
-.927 OPS vs RHP so far. Player opt-out after this season. Also has team options if he doesn't opt-out. Will send the cash for the TO's regardless of your plans for him.

*DH Cipriano Martínez
-Very good option as a DH vs LHP though ratings suggest he should be a solid hitter against anyone. Can probably sign to a cheap 3 year deal. Been struggling of late but has gone on some tears here.

*Constantino Teixeira

Ready to see what some players being blocked can do so some of these guys may be cheaper than you'd think.

CLEARING THE 40

*RP Alfonso Santos - Opener option

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

Needs

*PITCHING
-If they're decent, I'm interested.

*2B
-Looking for a decent all-round 2B. Prefer one that can field a little better though.

NEED A LEFTY KILLER

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:59 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

ML PLAYERS BELOW

*1B Joaquin Hebner
-Just seeing what he could fetch me. 109 OPS+ and 112 wRC+ with Zimmer caliber defense. Those numbers will be higher in a gap hitters park. Already signed to a contract next year so getting him now gets you 2 years $6M total plus another year of arbitration. Off the block if I trade Guerrer instead. I'd prefer to move Guerrer though but I know Hebner is the more movable asset.

*1B/DH Mario Guerrer
-Same with Hebner on shopping. Better overall hitter but worse defense and higher contract. Still only 29 with a 139 OPS+ and 141 wRC+. Signed for 2 years $36M total with a player opt-out after year 2 and two team options at $36M total. Willing to send the cash for TO buyouts regardless of your plans for him. Off the block if I trade Hebner. I'd prefer to move Guerrer though.

*3B Carlton Winson
-On waivers. If you want to guarantee getting him for the FI boost, send a flyer in the low minors.

*COF Esteban Cuervo
-.900+ OPS vs RHP for most of the year. Player opt-out after this season. Also has team options if he doesn't opt-out. Will send the cash for the TO's regardless of your plans for him.

*DH Cipriano Martínez
-Very good option as a DH vs LHP though ratings suggest he should be a solid hitter against anyone. Can probably sign to a cheap 3 year deal. Been struggling of late but has gone on some tears here.

*Constantino Teixeira

Ready to see what some players being blocked can do so some of these guys may be cheaper than you'd think.

CLEARING THE 40

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

Needs

*SP
-Basically the same as everyone else. Just need someone that can keep me in games.

*CL/RP
-Would be willing to take a stud RP to help shore up the back of my bullpen.

*LHP Killers
-Need some help against LHP. CF is probably at the top of the list. Possibly a DH. Willing to try and work someone in at most positions if they have a track record.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:50 am

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

ML PLAYERS BELOW

*1B Joaquin Hebner

*1B/DH Mario Guerrer

*3B Carlton Winson
-On waivers. If you want to guarantee getting him for the FI boost, send a flyer in the low minors.

*COF Esteban Cuervo
-.900+ OPS vs RHP for most of the year. Player opt-out after this season. Also has team options if he doesn't opt-out. Will send the cash for the TO's regardless of your plans for him.

*DH Cipriano Martínez

*Constantino Teixeira

CLEARING THE 40

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

Needs

*SP
-Basically the same as everyone else. Just need someone that can keep me in games.

*CL/RP
-Would be willing to take a stud RP to help shore up the back of my bullpen.

*LHP Killers
-Need some help against LHP. CF is probably at the top of the list. Possibly a DH. Willing to try and work someone in at most positions if they have a track record.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

jleddy
Ex-GM

Post by jleddy » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:40 pm

Pro-active, I dig it.
"My $#!? doesn't work in the playoffs." - Billy Beane Joe Lederer

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:04 pm

I like that he is trying to trade players that are on other teams rosters. I don't think anyone has done that yet. Stroke of genius...
GM Vancouver Mounties

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:52 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

ML PLAYERS BELOW

*1B Joaquin Hebner

*1B/DH Mario Guerrer

*Constantino Teixeira

CLEARING THE 40

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

Needs

*SP

*CL/RP
-Would be willing to take a stud RP to help shore up the back of my bullpen. Preferably a lefty.

*2B or COF
-Need to shore up the defense. 2B takes priority. Needs to not be a black hole with the bat but defense it priority.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:44 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

ML PLAYERS BELOW

*1B Joaquin Hebner
-Just seeing what he could fetch me. I have options at 1B. Doubles machine and plus defender.

*Constantino Teixeira

CLEARING THE 40

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

Needs

*CL/RP
-Would be willing to take a stud RP to help shore up the back of my bullpen. Preferably a lefty.

*2B or COF
-Need to shore up the defense. 2B takes priority. Needs to not be a black hole with the bat but defense it priority.

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:35 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

ML PLAYERS BELOW

*3B José Toledo
-Had a solid rookie campaign. Solid CIF with on with 4 years team control after this season, including another league minimum season.

*1B Joaquin Hebner
-Just seeing what he could fetch me. I have options at 1B. Doubles machine and plus defender.

*Constantino Teixeira

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

Needs

*CL/RP

*2B or COF

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:35 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

ML PLAYERS BELOW

HOT HOT HOT
Quinton Lara
Ron Shiplack

Testing the market for these 2. Lara is probably worth a lot more given his track record. Not really negotiating unless I get an offer that is close so if interested, make a big offer.

*3B José Toledo
-Had a solid rookie campaign. Solid CIF with on with 4 years team control after this season, including another league minimum season.

*1B Joaquin Hebner

*Constantino Teixeira

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

Needs

*CL/RP

*2B or COF

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

bcslouck
BBA GM

Post by bcslouck » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:39 pm

bcslouck wrote:
On the block

ML PLAYERS BELOW

HOT HOT HOT
Quinton Lara
Ron Shiplack

Testing the market for Lara. Please don't come with weak offers. This is a high level player at a premium position with 3 more years of
team control. I won't trade him for anything less than than an elite package that can make my team better now and in the future.

Same for Shiplack. Proving he's ready for ML action with more team control and more potential than Lara. If his development is anything like Andrade's, he's set to explode next season. What may seem pricey now return wise may look like a bargain in the future.

*3B José Toledo
-Had a solid rookie campaign. Solid CIF with on with 4 years team control after this season, including another league minimum season. Avoiding the sophomore slump with a good first quarter of the season.

*1B Joaquin Hebner
-Just seeing what he could fetch me. I have options at 1B. Doubles machine and plus defender. Very hot start before his injury. Giving him a rehab sim before being set to return for Sim #10. Great leadoff hitter and defender. If you have power at other spots, this guy may be perfect for your lineup.

*Constantino Teixeira
-May of turned a corner as a solid addition to a ML bullpen. If you need a cheap arm to bridge the gap between the starters and closers, this could be your guy.

*PROSPECTS

*CASH

*SALARY SPACE
-If you have a 1 or 2 year contract taking up cap space and need it gone to make a splash for another move or resign your top guy, I can take him. I have just short of $50M available. Willing to give you something if the player has any talent but would need something with him if he's not much use to either of us.

Needs

*Pitching of any kind.
*Prospects

Brandon Slouck
Cairo Pharaohs (2057)
Paris Patriots (2028)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Trade Block”