Brussels Block

Looking to deal a player? Searching for the missing link to your dynasty? Post here.
ae37jr
BBA GM

Brussels Block

Post by ae37jr » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:19 pm

Let's make some EBA history and.... make the first trade in nearly 2 years!

On The Block
SS Carlos 'Giant Killer' Valentín- Great defensive middle infielder who hit 15 HR last year in the EBA.
1B José Rodríguez- "Eagle Eye" as I like to call him. 9 eye and 8 avoid K, you just don't find that in the EBA. He also hit 25 HR last year, had a 3.7 WAR, and best of all, plays for the league min.
3B Javier Pérez- No sugar coating here, I'd like to move his contract. Might consider a bad contract swap, but Perez did have a 6.4 VORP last season. So I'd need some value in the trade somewhere.
CF Ludovic Mailloux- Rule 5 pick so he'd have to stay on roster all year. Facing a roster crunch so I may have to send him back. Decent little 4th outfielder. All offers considered.
C Tom Wood- Bad signing right before I took over. Not a bad platoon/backup catcher option. He could be yours today for a pack of Big League Chew.
RP Crispino Barattin- Another rule 5 pick. Just acquired 2 very good bullpen arms and looking to save face on this. Barattin has a 3.00 ERA this season and still has some upside.

I'll consider offers on anyone really. I'm almost willing to make a deal for the sake of making a deal(if it's minor) to break this dry spell.
Last edited by ae37jr on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alan Ehlers
GM of the Twin Cities River Monster

ae37jr
BBA GM

Re: Brussels Block

Post by ae37jr » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:59 pm

Bump. I'm about to decline Pat Mathews' option. Any takers to keep him in the EBA? Won't take much but would need to get asap.
Alan Ehlers

ae37jr
BBA GM

Re: Brussels Block

Post by ae37jr » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:29 pm

Bump.
Alan Ehlers

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Trade Block”