Charlotte Block (2044)

Looking to deal a player? Searching for the missing link to your dynasty? Post here.
GoldenOne
BBA GM

Charlotte Block (2044)

Post by GoldenOne » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:25 am

Its the first (hopefully not annual) Cougar Christmas-in-May sale! We're making room for new inventory - all (reasonable) offers will be accepted. If you dont see something you like below, ask an intern, we might have it in the back room. Salary retention and/or acquisition is not a problem and is welcome!

-- C Aaron Stone: Stone started off hot this season. Cooled off a bit but can still be a cheap, useful C/DH piece for someone.
-- DH/1B Andrew Gallagher: He'll turn into a monster and I'll regret it no matter how the trade turns out for me.
-- SS Jeremy Webb: Didnt seem to much like the transition from San Fernando to Charlotte (he is from Cali after-all) but could like the move away from Charlotte.
-- 3B Ira Sánchez
-- 1B/3B Rashardo Menne
-- LF Fernando Reyes
-- COF Mark White
-- CF Niccolo Machiavelli: Nicco must have heard the rumors and is playing a little better this season. Might be a good short-side platoon and definitely a defensive replacement for some team.
-- IF Roberto Viramontas: Yes, I will trade him. Yes, it will cost you. If he had any power, he'd be rated much higher than he is. He's signed to reasonable prices for 2 more seasons after this one. He's also a Captain and has great popularity. It'll cost you but I will listen.

Basically, I'm looking to keep Irwin, McNeill, Horne, and M. Gonzalez, but if they fit a need for you, let's talk.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, for the pitching. To start off with, I am keeping Brazini, Books, and Moore but if you want to ask about them, come big or stay home.

-- SP Adergazoz Ouakili: He's had a few rough games to start the season but that 12.18 K/9 and 3.85 FIP are still pretty impressive. He's a lefty. He's under contract for 2 more seasons at a pretty great rate for a SP (which he has proven he can do) and still a great rate for a RP.
-- SP Guillermo Sánchez: I really hate to trade Sanchez. He almost feels like he's been the Ace of the team the last few seasons. Quietly goes about his business, getting better every year, staying healthy, etc. He starts hitting Arbitration next year so he'll be around for a few more years, whether on my team or yours.
-- SP/RP Luis Gonzáles: Seems to like the bullpen better but does fairly well as a starter when needed. Had him in there as a Stopper and he seemed to enjoy it. Signed to a great-value 4-year extension no matter what role you use him in.
-- RP/SP Keijo Reini: Yes, when they hit him, it often leaves the park. But, they dont hit him often. He is currently on pace for 167 innings and 286 Ks as (15.4 K/9) a Stopper that comes in in the 8th inning. Somehow his ARB estimates havent even hit $1M yet (700k, 700k, 800k.) I'd sign him through his ARB years right now if I could, no matter what role I was going to put him in, but he wont talk to me about an extension.
-- The rest of the pitching squad is on the block too, so come take a look at Cabrera, Contreras, Coleman, Garcia, Romano, Michaud, Hobbs, and Harris.

So, there you have it. Thinking you might have a shot at the playoffs this season but missing a piece or two? Come get that piece. Time to cash in and make that push for the Landis (dpnt worry Ron, I wont mention your name)? Come trade away potential for the here-and-now!

Come get your Cougar!!
Brett "The Brain" Golden
GM: Nashville Goats 2034-2039 (The Plan® was working when I left!)
GM: Charlotte Cougars 2040-

"Tonight, we take over the world!"
-- The Brain

GoldenOne
BBA GM

Re: Charlotte Block (2044)

Post by GoldenOne » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:13 am

Updated for Christmas-in-May!
Brett "The Brain" Golden

-- The Brain

GoldenOne
BBA GM

Re: Charlotte Block (2044)

Post by GoldenOne » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:07 am

Bump it up after the sim.
Brett "The Brain" Golden

-- The Brain

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Trade Block”