State of the MBBA Poll #4

League-related polls only (use OT Forum for OT polls).

What do you think is an acceptable participation point minimum for an active league???

20 PP per season
19%
15 PP per season
19%
10 PP per season
42%
None
19%

Total votes: 26

recte44
GB: Commissioner

State of the MBBA Poll #4

Post by recte44 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Please answer. I'll compile all results in 24 hours for a State of the MBBA update.

mad0die
Ex-GM

Re: State of the MBBA Poll #4

Post by mad0die » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Let's make it a real minimum too. No more Recte Amnestys. I export every time last season and it annoyed me that when I asked more than once what I get for that considering everyone elses failures were wiped clean I get no answer from the Gov Board. Reward the people who are participating not the ones barely hanging on.

Afino
Ex-GM

Post by Afino » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:39 pm

mad0die wrote:Let's make it a real minimum too. No more Recte Amnestys. I export every time last season and it annoyed me that when I asked more than once what I get for that considering everyone elses failures were wiped clean I get no answer from the Gov Board. Reward the people who are participating not the ones barely hanging on.
:plus11:

recte44
GB: Commissioner

Post by recte44 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Afino wrote:
mad0die wrote:Let's make it a real minimum too. No more Recte Amnestys. I export every time last season and it annoyed me that when I asked more than once what I get for that considering everyone elses failures were wiped clean I get no answer from the Gov Board. Reward the people who are participating not the ones barely hanging on.
:plus11:
My amnesty from last season actually only saved two GM's. I figured, it was the first year...there was a lot of confusion, so...

But yeah, I totally agree with you. There won't be any blanket amnesty going forward. There will be ways to get out of trouble (like GUBA), but no amnesty.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “League Polls”