BBA - PT Cards

Beat articles, power rankings, statistical analysis, etc. goes here.
CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

BBA - PT Cards

Post by CTBrewCrew » Thu May 05, 2022 11:34 pm

Now that I have your attention, with that click-bait of a Subject Title we can proceed. Thats right boys, its time for our very own Brewster Baseball Association PT (or as I call them Playoff Teams) card reveal show! Thats right, why should that other fake PT have all the fun. I won't even make you buy your favorite PT card with any of your hard earned Brewster Bucks. Starting today and for every night up until the start of the playoffs (and if I can pump these cards out faster than @bschr682 on his soon to be honeymoon night), I will have them up intime for our the updated Brewster Baseball Playoff Bracket.

For the first revel of a BBA PT card, why not start at the top. This PT cards is for your 3 time defending Brewster Baseball Champions Las Vegas Hustlers. Rated at an unprecedented 117 PT points, this Las Vegas Hustlers Playoff Team Card looks to overcome some late season injuries to make a run at an unprecedented 4-peat! @recte44

Our second PT card on tonight's drop is the other division winner in the Johnson, your 94 rated New Orleans Crawdad card. The Crawdads are looking to make a noise in the playoffs this year as the second seed. They eeked out a division title by 2 games over Atlantic City. Does this PT Card have what it takes to go deep into the playoffs and knock off the reigning champ to represent the Johnson League in this year's Brewster? Stay tuned. @JimBob2232

Its all about pitching and defense for this next PT card in our series. The 105 Rated Mad Popes Card drops. Can the 2050 version get out of the first round of playoffs this season? Can they shake the moniker of being the "New Yellow Springs"? @shoeless.db

This is the PT Card you get for taking my spot in the playoffs @bschr682. Taking the 'Couv to the playoffs in only his second year at the helm, the upstart Mounties, look to play spoiler in this year's tournament. Can the go on the run that last year Cinderella Portland team did?

Up next everyone's favorite Cinderella PT card the Madison 108 rated Portland Lumberjacks. Last year they snunk in on game 163, this year they are the #1 with a large target on their backs. @7teen

A year away from his beloved Pikemen and @aaronweiner old team makes the playoffs again after a one year hiatus. This time lead by new GM @JimSlade. The 91 rated BBA PT hopes to catch a little bit of that Rockville history and ride some of these long time vets deep into the playoffs one more time.

The new #Heartland 800lb Gorilla, two years in a row @Dington and his 99 PT rated Bluebirds take home the best division title in the Brewster. We all know winning it the #Heartland is better than winning a Landis (right @RonCo) ;)

Everyone's favorite playoff darling, the 95 rated Yellow Springs Nine always seems to make the playoffs, and always seems to fall short. Can this be their year? (And this time we mean it!)

Up next are your 92 Atlantic City Gamblers. One of the best teams nobody ever really talks about. They've just made the playoffs 3 out of the last 4 seasons, but struggle to get out of round 1. Can @Joshua Biddle get them over the hump this season?

Is this the year that Mexico City comes out from behind the goliath that is Las Vegas. They've put up pretty impressive back to back seasons living in the shadows of Vegas. With recent list of injuries that have their division foe, can @Rubaboo and the 99 PT rated Aztecs Card go deep into this years playoffs?

Missing the playoffs last year for GM @sjshaw in game 163, Louisville left no doubt this season with their 98 rated PT card. The Sluggers have been a staple in the Frick league playoffs making it in 8 of the last 10 seasons.

Last but not least talked about PT card, the 88 PT Jacksonville Hurricanes. I don't know why this team doesn't get more press, they have quietly made the playoffs 4 years in a row.

Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

Re: BBA - PT Cards

Post by Dington » Fri May 06, 2022 10:29 am

Nice
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

chicoruiz
BBA GM

Post by chicoruiz » Fri May 06, 2022 11:16 am

I don’t understand.. I sniffed my screen very thoroughly, and these cards didn’t smell like stale bubble gum at all..

Seriously, great job.
( “In baseball you don’t know nothin’...” Yogi Berra)

Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

Post by Dington » Fri May 06, 2022 11:59 am

chicoruiz wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:16 am
I don’t understand.. I sniffed my screen very thoroughly, and these cards didn’t smell like stale bubble gum at all..

Seriously, great job.
I'm afraid what it did smell like...
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

chicoruiz
BBA GM

Post by chicoruiz » Fri May 06, 2022 12:43 pm

Dington wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:59 am
chicoruiz wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:16 am

Seriously, great job.
I'm afraid what it did smell like...
Failure. When I’m on an OOTP screen it smells like failure.
( “In baseball you don’t know nothin’...” Yogi Berra)

Jwalk100
GB: FL Pacific Division Director

Post by Jwalk100 » Fri May 06, 2022 2:36 pm

Cup check!
ImageImageImageImageImage

7teen
BBA GM

Post by 7teen » Sat May 07, 2022 7:02 am

Sabo!!
Chris Wilson