Your Random BBA Graph of the week #6

Beat articles, power rankings, statistical analysis, etc. goes here.
CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

Your Random BBA Graph of the week #6

Post by CTBrewCrew » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:32 pm

Exit Velocity, BBA players want it, and chicks want guys who got some. In this weeks installment (sorry I'm late) we look at Exit Velo in the BBA.

The Viz tells two different stories about the data, breaking it into two categories. AVG & MAX.

What type of ball in play has the highest average ExitVelo in the BBA? Who's hit the hardest ball? If you so dare, find your favorite player on the pull-down menu and see where they rank overall in the BBA with AVG exit velo. Who holds that coveted #1 ranking?

See where your team ranks 1-32 in Avg Exit Velo (hint -- looks like some expansion teams might need to hit the weight room).

Whose got the best ExitVelo for each position you ask? Well you can see that in here as well, and more. Do yourself a favor and scroll all the way to the bottom and review the maximum exit velocity for each player for each day of the season so far.

I was going to break this down even further (field locations, pitchers who've allowed the hardest / softest) AVGs, compare that to winning %, but the wife was starting to give me some looks....(perhaps another day) :)

Thanks again to RonCo - (the raw game data when exported is over 7m lines). There's a lot of massaging of the data to get it into a usable form.

Enjoy....

Random BBA Graph of the week #6

crobillard
Ex-GM

Re: Your Random BBA Graph of the week #6

Post by crobillard » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:34 pm

CTBrewCrew wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:32 pm
Exit Velocity, BBA players want it, and chicks want guys who got some.
Ah, that's what I've been missing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “League Features”