Application from elit mark - New Applicant

Vultures report here! Tell us who you are...
Anonymous

Application from elit mark - New Applicant

Post by Anonymous » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:02 pm

A user, elit mark, has applied with the following information using the application form.
IP: 47.197.0.230
Email: elitmark@mail.com
Applying for: New Applicant
Reason for applying:
Well because I am very active (when not busy duh jk ahaha) no but I am very funny and super active sometimes and love baseball and hockey but I been playing ootp for 5 years but played strat o matic and others.
First/Last Name: elit mark
City/State/Country: Orlando. Florida USA
Email Address: elitmark@mail.com
OOTP Forums Username: I dont use it also forgot the password
Desired Forum Username: elitmark
Date of Birth (MM/DD/YY) for in-game purposes: 1/1/1891
Other OOTP Leagues (with links): they all died in the sea.
Have you read the BBA Constitution and agree to abide by its rules?: Yes
Do you own the current version of OOTP, and plan to buy all future versions?: OOTP 20, well depends on $ goes but yes.
Do you understand the Participation Point System, and agree to be a regular contributor to our community?: Yes
What interests you about the BBA?: Well just seems its really active and caring about the league compare to others I've join.
Describe your GM style: Well more of a sabr (well duh lol) but I am more like just uses stats ahha ( I aint telling my secrets I need to win the World Series)
Have you ever answered to the alias "Al Hoot"? (a little BBA inside joke!): Well I want to hear inside joke.
Tell us more about yourself: Well I am very relax and I am very funny (well I just laugh at my own jokes).
How did you hear about the BBA?: Well somehow on discord I found this

Return to “New Applicants”