Ticket Questions

Discuss the Brewster Baseball Association here!
StormZ_23
Ex-GM

Re: Ticket Questions

Post by StormZ_23 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:59 pm

GoldenOne wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:48 pm
StormZ_23 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:30 pm
This is an interesting subject because at some point last season, my market size became astronomical. I think it was above average beforehand. So, while my fan interest was in the high 50s and low 60s, my average attendance nearly doubled from the previous season to around 37,000 per game (about 67% capacity), despite only having a 74-88 record. I've always equated fluctuating ticket price to how you expect to perform during the season, which is why I've slightly lowered ticket prices over the years. I may have to raise ticket price this year to see if I increase revenue despite unlikely playoff aspirations.
I think my market size went to astronomical around the same time. My attendance was almost cut in half and I was lowering tickets prices by about $1 or so. Seemed like a lot was tied to how the team was performing at the time.
That's a fair assessment. I was near .500 when my market size went astronomical. My attendance was near 40,000. I got worse after the all star break and my attendance fell to around 37,000. So your theory is definitely plausible.
Taylor Bettencourt
Vancouver Mounties GM (2036 - Present)

2041 Frick League GM of the Year
2041 FL Pacific Champions

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “League Chatter”