Call for Recruiting Help

Discuss the Brewster Baseball Association here!
Lane
GB: Vice Commissioner

Call for Recruiting Help

Post by Lane » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:00 pm

Hey everyone,

My job as PR Director is neverending, and sometimes I ask for a bit of help from you all. We have this thread on the main OOTP boards that is our primary way to recruit new GMs. If you have a few minutes, pop on there and say a few words about your favorite thing about the league. Maybe link to a favorite article, or podcast or player page. It helps potential applicants to see more than just me begging for applications.

Also, if you know anyone who might be interested, please send them our way! Or if you're a member of another baseball community, get the word out, even if they would be new to OOTP. There's plenty of people here who would be more than happy to help someone learn OOTP and the league itself.

Thank you for this, and thank you for being here. I'm of the opinion that this community, this forum, these relationships are far more important than any in-game results. I'd bet that most of you agree with me. I know that I often get frustrated about my "on field" results, but all I have to do is get back on the forums and see the amazing work that we all put in to the community and I forget about being bumped out of the playoffs in the first round.

Thanks for your help.

-Stephen
Stephen Lane
Vice Commissioner / Historian
General Manager, Long Beach Surfers
Since 2026

Ex-GM, Amsterdam Neptunes, 2025 EBA Champions

niles08
BBA GM

Re: Call for Recruiting Help

Post by niles08 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:25 am

There is a OOTP forum on reddit that may be able to grab some people.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “League Chatter”