California Crusaders open

Announcements from the Governing Board found here
recte44
GB: Commissioner

California Crusaders open

Post by recte44 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 pm

This time, it's for real. There are GM's you just hate to lose. Nick Porcaro (clashcity) is one of them. He's a guy who, at his best, is one of the best GM's in the league and offers one of the most unique writing styles. Unfortunately, he hasn't been able to participate as much as he'd like. Not for bad reasons however, for good reasons. For those of you who don't know, Nick has his own photography business and business is booming.

While we hate to see him go, I am so happy for his personal success. I'm not wishing for it to decrease so he can come back, rather, I'd love to see his business continue to grow to a point where he can bring on more people to his business and steal 5 hours a week for our leagues!!!!

I've updated our OOTP Recruiting Thread with a California Quick Capsule (which I've also posted here as a League Feature...they take a lot of work and time to do as in depth as I like...). I would appreciate you guys to continue to bump this thread and talk about how this league is in your own words. The more "testimonials" we get, the better.

Nick, we'll miss you. Please pop in whenever you can. Vote for the HOF, etc. Let us know how things are going! We'll always have a spot for you.

Return to “League Announcements”