IMPORTANT: New Settings File Needed To Get Tonights File!

Announcements from the Governing Board found here
User avatar
recte44
GB: Commissioner
Posts: 31605
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:14 pm
Location: Oconomowoc, WI
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 580 times
Contact:

IMPORTANT: New Settings File Needed To Get Tonights File!

Post by recte44 » Thu May 02, 2019 8:07 pm

IMPORTANT: So I began moving servers to StatsPlus hosting. You MUST download the new settings file before downloading tonights file.
http://montybrewster.net/BBA/lgfiles/ac ... ta_gms.dat

GM's need to replace that file in their league folder while OOTP is closed
After they replace that file and re-load the league, they will be pointing to the S+ server and can download the league file and export
Matt Rectenwald
Commissioner, GM: Nashville Bluebirds

User avatar
GoldenOne
BBA GM
Posts: 1556
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:36 pm
Location: South Riding, VA
Has thanked: 230 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: IMPORTANT: New Settings File Needed To Get Tonights File!

Post by GoldenOne » Thu May 02, 2019 8:55 pm

Okay, I've downloaded and saved the new file. Does that mean I now import? I got an email for the day after what should have been this sim but I did not get anything about this sim.
Brett "The Brain" Golden
GM: Nashville Goats 2034-2039 (The Plan® was working when I left!)
GM: Charlotte Cougars 2040-

"Tonight, we take over the world!"
-- The Brain

User avatar
recte44
GB: Commissioner
Posts: 31605
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:14 pm
Location: Oconomowoc, WI
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 580 times
Contact:

Re: IMPORTANT: New Settings File Needed To Get Tonights File!

Post by recte44 » Thu May 02, 2019 9:59 pm

Yes you can download. I'm sorry about the email, that was my fault and I cant re-send because HTML is generating which usually takes a couple of hours.
Matt Rectenwald
Commissioner, GM: Nashville Bluebirds

User avatar
GoldenOne
BBA GM
Posts: 1556
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:36 pm
Location: South Riding, VA
Has thanked: 230 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: IMPORTANT: New Settings File Needed To Get Tonights File!

Post by GoldenOne » Fri May 03, 2019 6:39 am

No worries. I usually screw things up when we need to download something new (though I feel like I am getting better) so I just thought I would check.
Brett "The Brain" Golden
GM: Nashville Goats 2034-2039 (The Plan® was working when I left!)
GM: Charlotte Cougars 2040-

"Tonight, we take over the world!"
-- The Brain

User avatar
Spiccoli
BBA GM
Posts: 1301
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:24 pm
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 93 times

Re: IMPORTANT: New Settings File Needed To Get Tonights File!

Post by Spiccoli » Mon May 06, 2019 1:51 pm

recte44 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:59 pm
Yes you can download. I'm sorry about the email, that was my fault and I cant re-send because HTML is generating which usually takes a couple of hours.
Looks like the file isn't available.. It it because the site has changed?
Scott Piccoli (GM Twin Cities - 2032-Present)

Current Trade Block
SP Ragnar Lothbrok (7/5/7)

User avatar
usnspecialist
GB: League Advisor
Posts: 4450
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:39 am
Location: Manama, Bahrain
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 356 times

Re: IMPORTANT: New Settings File Needed To Get Tonights File!

Post by usnspecialist » Mon May 06, 2019 2:01 pm

Spiccoli wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:51 pm
recte44 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:59 pm
Yes you can download. I'm sorry about the email, that was my fault and I cant re-send because HTML is generating which usually takes a couple of hours.
Looks like the file isn't available.. It it because the site has changed?
two different sims being discussed here. The one from last night had the exports pulled but no sim run. The one from Thursday was available with the new settings file.
Randy Weigand
Havana Sugar Kings/San Fernando Bears: 2032-
810-649

Landis Champion- 34
Johnson Champion- 34
Frick Champion- 36, 37
Johnson League Southern- 34
Frick League Pacific- 37, 39
,Wild Card- 33, 35, 36, 40

Image

User avatar
Spiccoli
BBA GM
Posts: 1301
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:24 pm
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 93 times

Re: IMPORTANT: New Settings File Needed To Get Tonights File!

Post by Spiccoli » Mon May 06, 2019 2:23 pm

usnspecialist wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:01 pm
Spiccoli wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:51 pm
recte44 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:59 pm
Yes you can download. I'm sorry about the email, that was my fault and I cant re-send because HTML is generating which usually takes a couple of hours.
Looks like the file isn't available.. It it because the site has changed?
two different sims being discussed here. The one from last night had the exports pulled but no sim run. The one from Thursday was available with the new settings file.
I missed one. However, I tried to DL the settings file and it's not found.
Scott Piccoli (GM Twin Cities - 2032-Present)

Current Trade Block
SP Ragnar Lothbrok (7/5/7)

User avatar
RonCo
GB: League Director
Posts: 15396
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:48 pm
Has thanked: 1130 times
Been thanked: 1344 times

Re: IMPORTANT: New Settings File Needed To Get Tonights File!

Post by RonCo » Mon May 06, 2019 3:00 pm

Here's my accounts/settings file, in case it helps:
Attachments
accountsdata_gms.zip
(545 Bytes) Downloaded 41 times
Yellow Springs Nine
Playoff Regular, Landis Averse

User avatar
Lane
GB: PR Director/Historian
Posts: 4868
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:18 am
Location: Los Angeles
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 228 times

Re: IMPORTANT: New Settings File Needed To Get Tonights File!

Post by Lane » Mon May 06, 2019 7:09 pm

RonCo wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 3:00 pm
Here's my accounts/settings file, in case it helps:
For whatever reason, Ron's file fixed my FTP connect 201 error.

I had previously tried the file linked here and the one sent to slack.
Stephen Lane
PR Director / Historian / Tech Support
General Manager, Long Beach Surfers
Since 2026

Image


Ex-GM, Amsterdam Neptunes, 2025 EBA Champions

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “League Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests