2051.4 Rico's Roughnecks - What? No!

GM: Adam Olson

Moderator: Coliseum

RT60
BBA GM

2051.4 Rico's Roughnecks - What? No!

Post by RT60 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:50 am

Multiple new outlets have confirmed that Mayor Rico is forming an independent investigative committee to determine just what is going on with the Brisas.

According to Mayor Rico, "We were consistently at the top of the table..wait, which sport is this?..I mean standings, for most of the season, and now it looks like we won't even make the playoffs! We need answers. I never trusted our new GM and I bet he is just coasting waiting for a call from a BBA team."

When confronted with the news, GM BP was diplomatic in his response, "I love the Mayor's passion, and I love what the Roughnecks have done to increase our fanbase, but sometimes there isn't just one thing to blame. Yes, maybe I could have done some small moves that would have helped a little, but the biggest problem is the influx of new GMs at the other teams in the league. The Brisas hired me while they should have held out and waited for those other guys to be available. Plus, I am not a big fan of our starting pitching right now! I am looking forward to the off-season, as there will be a lot of changes..."

Return to “Buenos Aires Brisas”