GM: Adam Olson

Moderator: Coliseum

RT60
BBA GM

2051.3 Rico's Roughnecks - Hold My Helmut

Post by RT60 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:06 pm

Brisas owner Tariq bin Habib - "Helmut Grün wants $17 Million?!"

BP - "Yes"

bin Habib - "WTF is he thinking? Can you get him down to $1.27M? That is all I can afford for next year."

BP- "Um, no. This guy is going to get paid when his contract expires at the end of this season. It wouldn't surprise me if he gets calls from multiple BBA teams and some of those new GMs in the GBC. He has been one of the best players we've ever had, and only with four seasons total with us. Not bad for an 8th rounder. Don't you remember how crazy people were getting two years ago when he flirted with .400?"

bin Habib - "But if he goes, the fans are going to hate me. Helmut's House is the craziest section in the stands. I can't have the Roughnecks on my bad side. How could you let this happen? Why didn't you trade him before the deadline?"

BP - "Yeah, I thought about that, but honestly I have never made a trade before, and I didn't want my first one to blow up in my face. Plus, without him we have no hope of contending for a title."

bin Habib - "Okay, we make one glorious post-season push, and then send Mutty on his way. I could use that money for the Roughneck's legal fund. They are getting me sued left and right."

Jwalk100
GB: FL Pacific Division Director

Re: 2051.3 Rico's Roughnecks - Hold My Helmut

Post by Jwalk100 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:17 pm

Grun is a stud!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Buenos Aires Brisas”