Saint Sofia Tribune Is. 1

Contracted after 2043 season
JackZero
Ex-GM

Saint Sofia Tribune Is. 1

Post by JackZero » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:37 pm

Will Best be Best?

With the announcement of baseball coming to Bulgaria, comes great anticipation. Weeks of wondering if the team would be able to compete in the UMEBA league as an expansion teams have led to today. The opening of Free Agency, the scramble for deals, Is this guy worth it? Well now we have our answer, as BBA Vet [https://statspl.us/brewster/reports/new ... 29156.html] Michael "Neighbor" Best, has signed a 2 year 14 million dollar deal to play ball for the Army.

The third basemen has packed his bags for overseas, and is landing here on the mountainside, bringing the hopes of many Sofians' up. Baseball is rapidly catching on and Sofia has "Neighbormania" so to say. Dozens of fans decked in tshirts brandishing the slogan "Be Best", enthusiastically greeted Best as he arrived at the ball park, to finalize his deal.

"Im just grateful to god for this chance to be here in your City! Playing baseball is my passion and many years ago I decided to follow my passion to anywhere it leads" He stated. "Its great to be part of such an Organization as we have here in Sofia. It's a fresh start for me in a brand new Country. I must try the wine."

Best, a former 1st round pick started his career off in Long Beach and was a heart of the order hitter, showing stretches of greatness. But his average declined gradually, and he was eventually traded to Nashville, where he found the bench. Will he once again find his stroke. The Army has 14 million reasons to believe he will.

"All in all he's a solid baseball player, and should be among the leaders in the league for years to come. You bet your bippy I'm excited" General Manager Jackson Schilling announced in a phone call. Among the leaders he says, but will he be best?
....In short, we ain't nuthin' but a band of Gypsies....

jleddy
Ex-GM

Re: Saint Sofia Sofia Tribune Is. 1

Post by jleddy » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:14 pm

Could go from "Best" to "a beast"...terrific get for the Army.
"My $#!? doesn't work in the playoffs." - Billy Beane Joe Lederer

Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

Post by Dington » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:55 pm

I thought Best was $14m per. Makes a lot more sense being total lol. Nice signing.
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

JackZero
Ex-GM

Post by JackZero » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:00 pm

Dington wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:55 pm
I thought Best was $14m per. Makes a lot more sense being total lol. Nice signing.
To be fair, that was my initial reaction as well. I can handle 7 per. LOL
....In short, we ain't nuthin' but a band of Gypsies....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “C.S.K.A. Army”