Welcome to year 75 fellas.

Wherein we celebrate our anniversary!
CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

Welcome to year 75 fellas.

Post by CTBrewCrew » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:28 pm

It was 75 short seasons ago that a young lad from the state of Wisconsin in bell-bottoms and eye-searing yellow sweater set out with his best buddy Marcus to create an online league in his parents’ garage. A league where other like-minded individuals could compete and go and play this “on-line” spread-sheet dad-baseball all the kids were talking about. A league where the best-of-the-best would come to play and compete against one another. In those 75 seasons, the league has expanded from its original 24 franchises to 42 in two leagues! We’ve had franchises all over the globe. To date he’s performed over 2000 simulations, processed 1000s of player trades, and watched the Yellow Spring franchise never win a title. So, sit back and soak it in fellas, pick out your favorite beverage and hold your glass up high. A toast to the best league in the online world of OOTP! Here’s to another 75 seasons! Stay tuned all season to this forum for any/all features any one of you submit to recognize this accomplishment in your own way.

FuzzyRawley
Ex-GM

Re: Welcome to year 75 fellas.

Post by FuzzyRawley » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:08 pm

d7QULLp.png
d7QULLp.png (147.17 KiB) Viewed 12084 times
"Hey Recte, I'll trade you my #1 and #2 prospects if you tell me which keys are your wife's in that bowl!"
:cool: They say it don't be like it is, but it do!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “75th Anniversary Celebrations!”