Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

The Dredge Report | 40.04 | If You Rebuild It, They Will Come

Post by Dington » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:41 pm

If You Rebuild It, They Will Come

May 26, 2042
by Anonymous
Location Unknown

It was all a mirage. This team straight up stinks like camel dung. Last week’s winning streak was probably the last wins this lousy team will see all season. GM Chad Nason really needs to start shaking things up and look towards the future where there is still a glimmer of wins.

“I…I…(sigh)…this isn’t what I expected. We’ve injected some good talent into this lineup, but they just aren’t getting the results we need to compete in the BURT. We are even losing to those bum ass Pearlsand are already sitting 18.5 games back from first place, so we are in an official rebuild. We will do whatever we can to remain somewhat competitive so we can put on a great show for our fans, but we really just hope our fans can see the bigger picture here” say Nason.

It’s nice to see that the Alhafr have a good leader at the helm. It is very tough to be competitive as an expansion franchise, but the future still looks promising with Nason at the helm. That means several Alhafr players could be donning new uniforms in the coming weeks. Key candidates for trades include LF Henry Rectenberg, Sean Smith, and RP Ricardo Ortiz.

Image Image Image

Hopefully some of these veterans can get a shot at winning a title and Kuwait City’s farm get an injection of youth. For Nason’s sake, team dictator owner, Domingo Rivera, better be on board with this plan or else Nason’s head might be stuck under the sand for far longer than he would wish.
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

Return to “Kuwait City Alhafr”