Rabisca Doing His Part So Far

GM: Matthew Cleveland

Moderator: mcleveland8489

jtannehill
Ex-GM

Rabisca Doing His Part So Far

Post by jtannehill » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:21 pm

After breaking the literal bank to sign Mateus Rabisca The Athens ballclub finds themselves sitting at 25-38 with two games still on the books when they played themselves back in April. Well we went 1-1 against ourselves so I guess it could be worse?? Looking at the numbers one record stands out on the negative side the record in one run games is 3-11 a significant black eye which is focused on the bullpen which has had a lot of turnover this year. I think every week it's a different crew in there Tannehill says. One time I asked a ballboy to get me a Raki and he came back with a coke and said "I don't think you should be drinking before the game sir". I said who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to drink, he said I'm Freddy Bello your new pitcher you just picked up on waivers. I just can't keep up with who the heck is in the bullpen anymore Tannehill lamented. UPDATE: Freddy Bello no longer with the team after giving up 11 hits and 6 ER is just over 3 innings. Rabisca on the other hand has been outstanding and should earn another all-star bid. Rabisca has cut down on his HRs this year with only 7 HR given up in 73.1 innings and earning a miniscule 1.24 WHIP and a 2.82 ERA in the unfriendly pitching environment in Athens. Tannehill made it clear he wants to see the youngsters up in the majors this year so veteran pitchers will be on the block soon if there is any interest from the have's in the UMEBA.

allenciox
Ex-GM

Re: Rabisca Doing His Part So Far

Post by allenciox » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:36 pm

Yeah, Rabisca is great. Good to see he is continuing on as outstanding as he was for me the last few years.

RichY
Ex-GM

Re: Rabisca Doing His Part So Far

Post by RichY » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:15 pm

Rabisca's a beast for sure. To bad ol' Freddy didn't work out for you.
El Paso Chili's GM 2046-
Riyadh Red Crescents GM 2046
Mumbai Metro Stars GM 2045, Won United Cup

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Athens Fighting Centaurs”