We Got Wood - 41.03 - The One Where Wilson Drank Too Much LIT Mix and Got Drunk on a Week Night and Typed a Team News

GM: Chris Wilson

Moderator: 7teen

7teen
BBA GM

We Got Wood - 41.03 - The One Where Wilson Drank Too Much LIT Mix and Got Drunk on a Week Night and Typed a Team News

Post by 7teen » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:15 pm

Let's be honest. It's a Tuesday and the title itself should earn me a couple of participation points alone. But hey, why not roll with it!

GM Chris Wilson: Alright, Kate. It's year 2. Time to get serious. Blah Blah Blah. We still have expansion cast-offs, but we have to improve.

Assistant to the GM Kate Fiscus: I agree. It's why you brought me here, right?

Wilson: No. I'm drunk so let's be honest. Things are getting corrupt around here and you're the Queen of Corruption. You like that? I just made it up.

Kate: Not particularly. I thought you brought me here for serious work. Maybe to be the actual assistant GM one day.

Wilson: It's not out of the question. You have to prove your worth and all.

Kate: Haven't I done that already?

Wilson: Maybe. But again, we have this Dunn guy here now. He's on the payroll so we have to roll with him for the time being. But again, back to the real nitty gritty. Prove your worth. What do you know about motels?

Kate: You'll have to be more specific.

Wilson: Huh? Whatever. What do you know about Motel 6?

Kate: Sorry Chris. Again, you'll have to be more specific.

Wilson: Damn Woman. I knew you were..... Nevermind. Ok. What do you know about the Motel 6 in Chicago?

Kate: Chris? Really?

Wilson: Shit woman! What do you know about this one the Black Sox are using for a headquarters?

Kate: Ahh, gotcha. A real rat hole. Dump of a joint if you ask me. Beds do a real number on your back. Good thing they charge by the hour.

Wilson: Kate!? Come on. Passed that. Do you have any connections? I think the Black Sox are working a number out of there. They cheap ass Vinnie who is running the show is doing his operation out of there. At least I think.

Kate: I know a few of the desk guys there. A few are frequent custome.... I mean guys I know.

Wilson: Good good. I knew bringing you on here was the right call. You'll get that Assistant's GM job soon enough I know it.

Kate: Why? What do you need?

Wilson: Call those bell hops up. We've got some digging to do.

Kate: Motel 6's don't have bell hops, Chris.

Wilson: Whatever! Call them up. Tell them we need whatever they can give us on Pig Shit-Gate. A lot of people are already looking up to us and you in particular for cracking the "New League' case and burying that job. If you can break the case on this one Assistant GM may be a step down. How does Assistant Commissioner sound?

Kate: I like the sound of that. I've met a lot of guys in this league, but that Rectenwald guy, he's a tough guy to find.

Wilson: Well, get on it. Crack this case and you're in there baby. And hey, find out who they may be after in free agency too. I wouldn't mind to spoil their off-season plans while we're at it.
Chris Wilson

LB Surfers 95-96
FL Pac Champs: 95

Madison Wolves 99-2039
JL MW: 99-2009, 17, 20, 21
JL WC: 12
JL: 01, 04, 09, 12
FL Heartland: 32
FL WC: 31, 33
BBA Champs: 04, 09

Portland Lumberjacks 2040-
FL Pacific: 50
FL WC: 49, 51
FL Champs: 49, 51

Vic Caleca TN of the Year 2046

HoosierVic
Ex-GM

Re: We Got Wood - 41.03 - The One Where Wilson Drank Too Much LIT Mix and Got Drunk on a Week Night and Typed a Team New

Post by HoosierVic » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:01 pm

Kate as assistant commissioner? This has possibilities...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Portland Lumberjacks”