2058.52 Sky Writing-The Manager Calls a Meeting

GM: Nathan Garrison

Moderator: Krathan

Krathan
BBA GM

2058.52 Sky Writing-The Manager Calls a Meeting

Post by Krathan » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:21 am

Sky Writing Banner.png
Flyers manager Antonio Zuniga was pacing around his office with a scowl on his face when his boss walked into the room. General Manager Nathan Garrisonstood at the door and watched for a moment before breaking the silence. “You asked to see me Z?”

“You’re damn right I did!” Zuniga erupted as he directed his angry little eyes at his guest. “Where the hell are the reinforcements?”

“Slow down Z. What reinforcements are you talking about?”

Zuniga huffed and stared at Garrison. The GM seemed unfazed. The manager started in again. “The ones I need to get this team to the playoffs. First you don’t give me an extension, then you don’t give me the players to win games!”

Garrison stayed calm and stroked his goatee before responding. “Ah, this again. So the All-Star closer, veteran starter, and multiple relief options I’ve brought in don’t count as reinforcements?”

“Ha! Not when they give up all those runs like they’ve been doing every time out.” Zuniga stepped toward Garrison when he said this.

The GM held his ground and spoke steadily. “Could it be the way they’re being used and not the players themselves.”

“What the hell are you saying? Are you questioning my managing? You send me some shitty leftover scraps and then tell me I don’t know how to cook a goddamn gourmet meal? Unbelievable!”

“I see we have a difference of opinion here. I’ve got work to do. I can’t stand around here while you throw darts trying to find someone to blame every time you lose a game.” Garrison turned and started to leave.

Zuniga yelled after him “Sure, walk away you asshole! I guess I’m going to have to do this alone!”

Garrison mumbled under his breath as he walked away “You’ll be alone all right.”
Krathan (Nathan)
Cairo Pharaos GM 2055 (2055 GBC Champion)
Charlotte Cougars/Flyers GM Sept. 2055-??? (2058 JL Wildcard)

Return to “Charlotte Flyers”