2058.49 Sky Writing-Is it Working?

GM: Nathan Garrison

Moderator: Krathan

Krathan
BBA GM

2058.49 Sky Writing-Is it Working?

Post by Krathan » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:23 pm

Sky Writing Banner.png
Walt had been expecting the call for a while now. He wasn’t sure how quickly it would come, but he knew it was happening.

Walt: “Hello Mr. Mosley. Did you enjoy the Montreal series?”

Mosley: “Yes…yes I did. I enjoyed it quite a bit actually.”

Walt: “Would you say that the Blazers seemed as though they underperformed during the series Mr. Mosley?”

Mosley: “That’s why I was calling Walt. Did we actually get some of the juice into their clubhouse this series?” Walt could hear the giddiness in the assistant general manager’s voice as he asked the question.

Walt: “I actually think you’re calling because you already know the answer to that question Mr. Mosley. I would say that we had a successful first real world application of our experiment. Now we will have to observe their team for the next few days to gather more information about the effects.”

Mosley: “What do you mean? Didn’t we just see the results? A beautiful 3-1 series win against a team we couldn’t do anything against earlier in the year seems like some pretty good results.”

Walt: “While that’s true, I think we need to make sure we understand how long the effects will last. I think we want to see teams having at least some adverse effects away from Charlotte. It would likely start to make people wonder what’s happening if teams came into Family Dollar Field, played bad baseball, and then went on to play normally elsewhere.I believe we need it to last at least a few days after they play here.”

Mosley: “Oh, yeah…That’s a really good point. I mean, home field advantage is fine and all but it would be weird if everyone was trash here but great everywhere else all of a sudden…Plus, we would maybe get the added benefit of being able to gain ground on those teams for a couple more days too.”

Walt: “I suppose that’s true. Right now, we have some evidence that this particular mix should do the trick. You remember when Chavez drank the juice a little while back?”

Mosley: “Of course I do. That was a scary moment for me.”

Walt: “Right. Well, it took him a couple of days to get back to his normal self. That was one drink, on one day. The Blazers players have 4 days of exposure at this point. We don’t know how long that will stay in their systems. Maybe.they go back to Canada and play great against Charm City. Maybe they don't’. That’s the point. We just don't know. We have to observe and record…It’s a process Mr. Mosley.”

Mosley: “Ok. That’s great. Right now I’m just going to celebrate our little victory. I’ll talk to you soon Walt.”
Krathan (Nathan)
Cairo Pharaos GM 2055 (2055 GBC Champion)
Charlotte Cougars/Flyers GM Sept. 2055-??? (2058 JL Wildcard)

Return to “Charlotte Flyers”