2057.69 Flight Log-Lucas reacts to Sammy’s injury

GM: Nathan Garrison

Moderator: Krathan

Krathan
BBA GM

2057.69 Flight Log-Lucas reacts to Sammy’s injury

Post by Krathan » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:12 pm

In this edition of Flight Log, we reached out to Lucas McNeill Jr. about his brother Sammy’s recent injury.

Flight Log (FL): Hi Lucas, how are you doing today?

Lucas McNeiil Jr. (LMJ): Good. Thanks.

FL: We wanted to check in with you about your brother’s injury this week. He fractured his knee on Monday against the Flyers.

LMJ: Yeah. That’s tough to hear. Sammy and I have never exactly been close, but I hate to see him get hurt and miss time like that. I mean, I don’t want to see that happen to anyone.

FL: The lack of closeness that you mentioned, is that because he is so much older than you?

LMJ: Yeah. I guess that’s part of it. I mean, he was drafted when I was still in kindergarten. I don’t have many memories with him when I was a kid. And to be honest, I think mom and dad tried to keep us apart even when he was home in the off-season. I’m sure you know he’s made some…interesting choices in his life.

FL: Yes. I know he's had his share of troubles and conflict with the family. Have you talked to him about your pro experience at all yet?

LMJ: Ha! No. Hell, he didn’t even reach out to me to congratulate me on getting drafted for like like 2 weeks after the draft. And all he did was say…let me find it…ok… he said “Hey bro. About to play your big league team. We’re gonna kick their asses. lol.”

FL: Ok. Well, how are you feeling about your pro experience so far.

LMJ: Oh man, I love it. Seriously. I’m learning and getting better everyday. And there are some awesome guys on this team. I hope I get to play with some of these guys for years to come, even all the way up to the Flyers. That would be amazing. It’s so much fun. I’m so happy to be playing baseball for my job.

FL: Anything else you want to share?

LMJ: Nah. I think that’s it.

FL; Thanks so much for your time.
Krathan (Nathan)
Cairo Pharaos GM 2055 (2055 GBC Champion)
Charlotte Cougars/Flyers GM Sept. 2055-??? (2058 JL Wildcard)

Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

Re: 2057.69 Flight Log-Lucas reacts to Sammy’s injury

Post by Dington » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:24 pm

Haha Sammy's text is perfect.
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Charlotte Flyers”