C-Notes 2040.2

GM: Nathan Garrison

Moderator: Krathan

GoldenOne
Ex-GM

C-Notes 2040.2

Post by GoldenOne » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:40 pm

Today the Charlotte Cougars also released the location and mascot for their AA team.

Owner John "Ghost" Weber: My grandson, the Cougars GM, served his country for 5 honorable years in the Marine Corps. During that timeframe, he spent a majority of those years, when he wasnt on deployment, in a small town called New Bern, NC. For some of you folks that are semi-smart when it comes to geography, yes, New Bern is names after Bern, Switzerland. The symbol of Bern is the Bear. New Bern, similarly, adopted the Bear as the symbol of their city as well. I could think of no better way than to give the long-time residents of that town, and the men and women who live in the area that serve our country everyday, a place and a team that they can call their own. Ticket for every game will start at $1, every game, every seat. Merchandise will be very affordable as well. I'd put a team in every little town with a base near it if I could. The sacrifices these people make, well, they deserve nothing less. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome your New Bern Bears!
jerseys_Bears_Home.png
caps_Bears_Home.png
NB Bears.png
New Bern Cap.jpg
New Bern Cap.jpg (8.08 KiB) Viewed 857 times
Brett "The Brain" Golden
GM: Nashville Goats 2034-2039 (The Plan® was working when I left!)
GM: Charlotte Cougars 2040-2052
GM: Rocky Mountain Oysters 2053-2057
2056 BBA Champions!

"Tonight, we take over the world!"
-- The Brain

Return to “Charlotte Flyers”