2059.38 Jeffrey’s Blog Week 7

GM: Nathan Garrison

Moderator: Krathan

Krathan
BBA GM

2059.38 Jeffrey’s Blog Week 7

Post by Krathan » Sat May 25, 2024 8:47 pm

Jeffrey’s.png
Jeffrey here. This was not a particularly fun week. The Flyers are 21-21 against the Atlantic and 0-1 against the Frontier right now. Yeah. They’re under .500 after another disappointing week.

5/12/59: Ok. This was a good game. Natta put her pretty well over all and had a couple of nice hits. The Gamblers got ahead early and the boys came back to take the lead. Then AC went back up late but Tom Bates and Aurelio Dieguez came up huge and drove in runs in the bottom of the 8th to get the 7-6 win.

5/13/59: This was kind of the same game as yesterday. Great start by Mendoza, and a late Charlotte run to tie the game when Mori homered in the 8th. However, when Jim Thompson melted down in the 10th, it was too much and AC won it 7-3.

5/15/59: How good has Buwono Mainaky been? Six strong against Jacksonville for the win in this one and Natta drove in 2 as the Flyers took it 5-1.

5/16/59: 4 early runs for the Zombies was too much to overcome. Jacksonville won 6-2. Fleming struggled and Bob Anderson was really good. That’s a recipe for a 6-2 Jacksonville win.

5/17/59: Little Johnnycruised through the first 3 and the got rocked for 6 runs in the 4th. The Flyers never recovered and lost 8-3.

5/18/59: I’m in Phoenix. It’s not as hot as I thought it might be. I asked some locals as I had a late breakfast at Denny’s, and they said that May can go between being really hot and pretty nice. We’re in a pretty nice stretch now. High of 92 today. Unfortunately, the Flyers bats weren’t too hot either. Phoenix took control early and Nick Rivers mowed through the lineup all night. Phoenix won 5-0.

Next week, more games in Phoenix and then home against Boise.
Krathan (Nathan)
Cairo Pharaos GM 2055 (2055 GBC Champion)
Charlotte Cougars/Flyers GM Sept. 2055-??? (2058 JL Wildcard)

Return to “Charlotte Flyers”