rollcall

bschr682
Ex-GM

rollcall

Post by bschr682 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:12 pm

Who is still here? We need to get the entire league properly branded/stadiumed up hopefully before opening day. Who is still here? Which teams do we need to get volunteers to take care of? Please reply and ill edit this with what/who needs help.

waiting on 3 yet...

Waiting to hear from:
Bucharest - Zach. Pretty active early on. Havent heard a peep lately. You still here? do you need help fleshing out the org?
Manama - Mike. Hasn't been active on the forums for almost a month. Im assuming we need a new GM here? Volunteers?
Mumbai - Joseph. Same as Manama. Probably a new GM required.

Taken care of:
Jerusalem - Brett. Hey that's me! Im set now. All set.
Beirut - Fred. Process has been started. I can help if needed you clown... All set.
Cairo - Scott. Ive seen you making signings and such. Do you need assistance with the branding though? All set.
Istanbul - Alan. Im gonna assume no help needed. Unless time is an issue? All set.
Baghdad - Mike. Im assuming you will be hanging around but will you have time to brand your team? Could use a creative helping hand...
Last edited by bschr682 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GM Vancouver Mounties

Spiccoli
Ex-GM

Re: rollcall

Post by Spiccoli » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:25 pm

bschr682 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:12 pm
Who is still here? We need to get the entire league properly branded/stadiumed up hopefully before opening day. Who is still here? Which teams do we need to get volunteers to take care of? Please reply and ill edit this with what/who needs help.

Baghdad - Mike. Im assuming you will be hanging around but will you have time to brand your team?
Beirut - Fred. Process has been started. I can help if needed you clown...
Bucharest - Zach. Pretty active early on. Havent heard a peep lately. You still here? do you need help fleshing out the org?
Cairo - Scott. Ive seen you making signings and such. Do you need assistance with the branding though?
Istanbul - Alan. Im gonna assume no help needed. Unless time is an issue?
Jerusalem - Brett. Hey that's me! Im set now.
Manama - Mike. Hasn't been active on the forums for almost a month. Im assuming we need a new GM here? Volunteers?
Mumbai - Joseph. Same as Manama. Probably a new GM required.
I think I'm good. I did the uniforms last season and redid the stadium already.

I actually like the default logos for the two minor league teams, so I'm not planning on messing with them.

You're right though, if the other teams haven't jumped in FA signings, they've really missed out already. I was able to sign several guys that were better than most of the roster last season.

Speaking of that... last time I checked your team, you had 140+ guys on your AA roster and 40+ on your main roster... lol. Hording much?

Anyway... Some advise that really helped me (though I'm sure some of you know this already), when looking for Free Agents for your UEMBA team, change the relative scouting settings to "AAA" instead of "BBA". A little easier to look at guys when they're not all rated "20" compared to the BBA.

It's all relative... yo
Scott Piccoli GM Twin Cities

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:50 pm

Oh im totally hording but only for a bit longer. Ive been cutting guys here and there already. I have quite a few guys that im planning to waive but since we have teams with inactive GM's im waiting. No need for me to cut a guy that almost certainly should be playing on someone's team.
GM Vancouver Mounties

ae37jr
BBA GM

Post by ae37jr » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:47 pm

I'm still on board. I have a logo done for my lower level team. Not sure if I like it though. I'll check back with it today with a fresh perspective. Also have a really strong idea for AAA.

Sorry I haven't been super active lately. Between work, the great Brooklyn firesale, going to spring training games, an building a massive 15x 8 ft built in book shelves/entertainment unit , my free time has been non exhistant. Been making all my exports and trying to sign some guys. Actually kinda pissed off that Jose olvera and Holden signed a minor league deal with you. I was willing to pay them big. I even released a guy from Brooklyn who was born in turkey. That jerk won't sign either.
Alan Ehlers
GM of the Twin Cities River Monster

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:56 pm

Who hasn't signed a minor league deal with me? haha

Well that's half the league accounted for anyway...
GM Vancouver Mounties

ae37jr
BBA GM

Post by ae37jr » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:11 pm

Thankfully Flores and a-mart haven't signed with you yet. When I saw you were the highest bidder on them I nearly lost my shit. Would be my luck to lose out on two picks in that fashion.
Alan Ehlers
GM of the Twin Cities River Monster

nerfHerder
Ex-GM

Post by nerfHerder » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:36 pm

I’m around managing the team, but don’t have time for the rebrand. If someone wants to get creative I’m all for it. Sorry guys.
Mike Bieschke
GM, Mumbai Metro Stars (2042-2044)

BBA GM, Hawaii Tropics (2014-2037, 2038-2041)(Landis Cup Champions 2025)
UMEBA GM, Baghdad Kings (2037-2038)
BBA GM, Phoenix Talons (2003-2013)

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:43 pm

No biggie. Someone may take a crack creatively but as long as you are exporting we are golden.
GM Vancouver Mounties

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “GBC Chatter”