The Pilots Bring New Captain

GM: Lee Scott

Moderator: LeeS

Jess64
GBC GM

The Pilots Bring New Captain

Post by Jess64 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:23 pm

(Sao Paulo, Brazil) With the departure of previous General Manager Chris Warren the Pilots were in the hunt for a new General Manager. Little did they realize that their "new blood" when be a name with a history in the GBC. Former Jerusalem Hebrew Hammers General Manager (with a short stint in Sacramento) Jesse Stollings had landed in Sao Paulo to try and guide the Pilots to success.

The return of Stollings brings a fair amount of intrigue as his promising stint in the league was cut short by the turmoil he was experiencing in his personal life. Stollings held a short press conference where he read a prepared statement and did not take any questions.

"I am excited for the opportunity to come to Sao Paulo and serve as the General Manager of the Pilots. When I informed the league of my interest to returning to an active role I was not expecting it to happen so quickly. I want to thank the other GMs for the warm welcome and support in my return from my prolonged absence. To address any questions about my departure, I decided to concentrate on family matters and to step away from baseball, plain and simple. I will not be taking any questions at any time about my untimely departure. I am back now....and that is all that matters.

As far as the Pilots are concerned, I am not ready to discuss the team, its success...or failure, the players or the personnel. I have not had an opportunity to even fully study the roster yet. So I just dont know what we are going to do at this point.

I do know that I will be digging in as soon as possible and will be giving 100%. That is what I give...and that is what I expect. Now, let's get this aircraft off of the ground!"

With that, Stollings stepped away from the microphones and headed into the depths of the Pilots complex. The fans are excited to see a new General Manager, but are concerned because, even though Stollings has a history in the GBC, he is an unknown in Sao Paulo. But now is to the time to look to the future with excitement and support the organization as it moves forward...lets just hope Stollings is the GM to lead us there.
GM Jerusalem Hebrew Hammers: Aug 2054 - Present

Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

Re: The Pilots Bring New Captain

Post by Dington » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:17 pm

Glad to have ya back writing again!
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

KJChmura
Ex-GM