A Stake to me heart --- Changes in Bucharest 2044:04

GM: Joe Faulstick

Moderator: Joby21

allenciox
Ex-GM

A Stake to me heart --- Changes in Bucharest 2044:04

Post by allenciox » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:59 pm

Well, last time I talk you everything go good... but not after. Impalers impale selves over last 17 games, only winning three. Well, I is general manager and buck stops here. So I kick off most of pitching staff. On waivers goes Matt Hanson , with a 6.20 ERA this year and > 5 ERAs each of last two years. Fraser Pond , pick up in expansion draft has been moved to AA. This year he have 6.31 ERA, after 5.38 ERA last year. He no keep ball in park, giving up ten gopher balls in just 45 innings this year. Maybe he do better in Asuncion. If not, he get axe too. Francois Mangin get move to bullpen.

So who we get to replace? You no believe this. We pick them all up from this year's draft. Yep, three teenagers now #2, #3, and #4 starters. If we can't win, at least we go with potential.

Owen Geddes , our first round pick, is now #2 starter, follow by 2nd round pick Neill Fenomore and 3rd round pick Ajanidha Praveen . We see how they do.

Speaking of draft I never see such talent and we get nice chunk of it. Not everyone ready go major leagues right away, but just wait --- they be there eventually. Only problem is we only get to pick 16 rounds. They still people I want get at end of draft, too.

We see how our rebuilt team do for rest of season!

Return to “Sao Paulo Pilots”