A stake to me heart: Good draft this year!

GM: Joe Faulstick

Moderator: Joby21

allenciox
Ex-GM

A stake to me heart: Good draft this year!

Post by allenciox » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:41 pm

Well, we hit with injury bug big time this year, with four of our five top players hurt for some of the year, and two of them are still out for months to come. We turn corner, though, with good week last time. Think we might win BANC, after all. We see.

Draft go very well for us... we building team for future, for sure. First round 16-year old Adam 'Flying Frenchy' Barber will be ace SP of team in five more years, I think.
We get two second-round picks, Jeremy Owbridge be very nice 2B or SS, and Wendell Radford 18-year old be future closer, unless he beaten out for job by fourth-round pick, 16 yr old Simon 'Trey' Hammond . Our third, fifth, sixth, and seventh round picks are no slouch either... Who know? some of them might make majors one day. Too bad eighth round pick decide to go back to school, and no sign with us.

Anyway, I think we may now have best prospects in all of UMEBA --- even better than Jerusalem. We see, but I hope!

Hope we keep winning like last week. But I think we go down to wire in this league this year.

Return to “Sao Paulo Pilots”