A Stake to me heart: Thanks team... now get Rats in playoffs

GM: Joe Faulstick

Moderator: Joby21

allenciox
Ex-GM

A Stake to me heart: Thanks team... now get Rats in playoffs

Post by allenciox » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:01 pm

So, because team carefully listens to fearless leader (me), we win division and get to host Mumbai Rats in playoffs. I note especially players from Luanda, called up near end of year, show my major leaguers what it takes to win. It no accident that AAA Luanda go 99-45 this year to run away with their league.

I have revamped my team for playoffs. For our rotation, we have:

1. Armand Rasquilha . He no play this year until last weeks of season, because of season-long injury, and he rusty when he get back, but he is goto guy, for sure.
2. Tadamichi Yoshida one of those guys who too good to leave in minor leagues, and get called up in early August. He break radar gun when he pitch --- so fast that radar gun can't measure (radar gun break past 101 mph, so that what he lists at). And he young, too, 24... he only get better.
3. Jose Olvera he a real deal, win 19 games this year to lead league in wins, WAR (4.3) and hr/9 innings (0.8)
4. Bob Corrigan He another power pitcher with 99 mph fastball, he lead league in strikeouts this season. Unfortunately, he also lead league in walks. If he keep control of pitches, he unhittable.

For playoffs, we upgrade Jorge Ortiz to closer. With 2.07 era this year, he shut everybody down.

For lineups, we upgrade many former AAA players to starting lineup, including, against righties, Byron Hearle at first base, Jake Blue at Catcher, Aquilera at third base, and Bermudez at second base.

Against lefties, former AAA players also move to starting lineup, including: Prímio Anastcia in left field, and Pedro 'Hawk' Hernández at first base.

We see how Rats pitchers hold up against guys they don't see much during year.

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: A Stake to me heart: Thanks team... now get Rats in playoffs

Post by RonCo » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:31 pm

That was a big run at the end.

Congrats, and good luck!
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: A Stake to me heart: Thanks team... now get Rats in playoffs

Post by RonCo » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:32 pm

Cool to see Hawk Hernandez still playing. So much UMEBA goodness.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Sao Paulo Pilots”